I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Years Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: New Years Ride

Post by Wingfixer »

Is this today or tomorrow? Also, the ADV Maryland Tag is in Birkettsville, not even a long stone throw from you Fredneck guys - just sayin'
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Today- we are going out this afternoon. Kristin is working so it is better for me and Ken as a committment that makes Sat harder. Sorry you are tied up at work.....

We'll have to check out the tag....
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

gzj443 wrote: We'll have to check out the tag....
You could coast down hill to Burkittsville from Ken's house. :deal:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

gzj443 wrote:Today- we are going out this afternoon. Kristin is working so it is better for me and Ken as a committment that makes Sat harder. Sorry you are tied up at work.....

We'll have to check out the tag....
Go get that tag! I'll catch up another day, Summer is coming - right?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

wingfixer...checked with the cousin and her bf about the track. They both had to work
today and heading out to some trails off bill moxely rd. tomorrow..so neither day is goin to work. As soon as I find out when we can hit those up I'll let you know.

Am gonna miss the rest of ya'll today as well.....am doin' some honey-do's (working on what seems to be an endless job of redoing the master bathroom and laying tile sucks!) so I can try to get out tomorrow for a short ride. It's looking like tomorrow is going to be better out of the two days weather wise too..atleast the sun will be out supposably. Good luck if you all decide to head out to the tag.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gzj443 wrote:Code (or anybody who is interested),

I am going to meet up with Ken around 12:30ish at the 7-11 in New Windsor (just outside of Westminster). Ken will have Bucco's connie and I will be on my Ulysses and we will play around where ever the roads take us. Feel free to call me for more details: 443-829-3647.

Jay
Plan B - It was still 30 degrees here, Phil's Connie has no electrics and I have no heated gear. That means Ken's a WIMP! I'll freely admit it and move over into mdubya's corner...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Sry I missed ya gz....
30 degrees isn't too bad. Ole guys and their circulation...sigh :lol2: There's no wind...the sun would help...that's what I'm hoping for tomorrow..temps look to be going up as well. Keepin' fingers crossed nothing gets in my way for that plan.
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Daves08excr wrote:Grady. Whattime r u going up and where r u meeting at I may bring up my rmz and see how it dose for me
I haven't got word from the others yet on a time or spot yet. I was supposed to ride up with them, but one of their four wheelers snapped a throttle cable yesterday. So their trying to find a replacement today and hopefully get it fixed. I'll post up the time and place later today when I hear back from them as to weather or not they got it fixed and are still going or not.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

I'm changing my name to Dork!

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:Sry I missed ya gz....
30 degrees isn't too bad. Ole guys and their circulation...sigh :lol2: There's no wind...the sun would help...that's what I'm hoping for tomorrow..temps look to be going up as well. Keepin' fingers crossed nothing gets in my way for that plan.
:foul: the sun finally came out around 2 and the temp went up to 50! :frustrated:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

No problem dan and i are going up. I will most likely park at upper mertins should be there aroud 10-1030 Not sure what bike im bringing i dont have a permit for the rmz yet and dont know what time the dnr office up there is open.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.