I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MD Competition Riders Harescramble

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Re: MD Competition Riders Harescramble

Post by chriskoz »

How did it go Sunday?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
kashlak

Post by kashlak »

Sorry, been without internet for a week. Gotta love Comcast!!

Well lets just start off by saying how SLICK it was...mud on top of frozen ground!!! It was a pretty low turn out, maybe 100+. Some classes only had a couple riders. I raced 250+ "C" class, usually the most people. Their were around 25 in this class. For some reason they didnt do dead engine start, bikes were running and just an arm drop for the start. I end up getting the holeshot :roost and was pumped :rickey:!!! About 15 minutes into the race i have a decent lead and my rearend slides out on a slick offcamber and i go down, it wasnt bad, I thought... get up and pick up the bike and 2nd place just comes around the corner. When I was picking my bike up gear oil was dumping out of my clutch cover...race over :wallbash:
When I went down the bike slid alittle and ripped my brake lever off and sending through my clutch cover.
2.5 hour ride out...$20 to enter track for me and my wife (kids were free)...$38 for race sign up to race 15 minutes :rant:
It was the first time for me to race my KX 2 stroke, usually race the Husky 4 and the first time my wife and daughter came to a race. I thanked the KX for getting me the holeshot and blamed my wife for me DNFing :lol2:
Even though I DNFed it was still nice to watch the race and just be out there, spend some quality time with the family...but I cant wait for the next one!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

ouch - women... the root of all... er... problems! :dry:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris