I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MD Competition Riders Harescramble

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
kashlak

MD Competition Riders Harescramble

Post by kashlak »

Any DAMN riders goin to this event or interested? Ill be goin. Ill have a maroon suv with a KX 250 on a reciever carrier. http://mdcompriders.org/
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: MD Competition Riders Harescramble

Post by Rut Row »

Not me - I've not built up enough nerve to do a HS and after the abuse yesterday at Peter's Mill, it will be March before I recover!

and welcome to the fold! :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Thanks for posting the link. I met a couple of guys at Taskers yesterday that told me about the event and I was all stoked to go until I found out it was on a Sunday when I have work. Its too bad because I live only a few minutes from Boyers Farm. Good luck in the race. :thumbup:
Rob

XR650L
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

That looks like fun. How far is it from Baltimore?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
kashlak

Post by kashlak »

About an hour and a half. I70 to I81 south to RT 50 west. Its a fun race. A little bit of everything, tight single track, fast open field, water crossing, some decent size hills. Check it out if you can :thumbup:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I am home then, don't think I will compete but I would be in for watching. Anybody in my neck of the woods want to ride along let me know.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Looks like I'm in. I'll be in touch. I guess we'll both be on KX250's?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
kashlak

Post by kashlak »

chriskoz wrote:Looks like I'm in. I'll be in touch. I guess we'll both be on KX250's?
COOL :thumbup:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

:thumbup: Good luck tomorrow! Let us know how it goes and what the course is like.

(I really, really, really wish I could race tomorrow but I couldn't get out of work...)
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

I had to back out, the KX250 won't start. I think it's the stator, but I need to test it. Rob, if your familiar with the drill, shoot me a PM. I'm just not sure what to set the voltmeter on and if I can ground it to engine or if it needs to be on ground in the plug.
Thanks. Good luck Shawn, thanks for trying to help on the KX.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F