I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

11/6 Midweek Dirt Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
GREWUPIN_D11
DAMN n00b

Re: 11/6 Midweek Dirt Ride

Post by GREWUPIN_D11 »

Bucho wrote:Lets try this again.

Thursday ride at Tasker's Gap.
Two of us will be meeting at the Shell gas station just I81 exit 279. If you want to cone along be there by 0930. You can buy your $5 day pass there.
We should be the only guys there, SUVs with dirtbikes on hitch carriers.
I'd like to join you on Thursday; have ridden Taskers once before, earlier this year. Have a 'no earlier than' departure constraint, but can make 0930 if traffic on I66 leaving the beltway is perfect. 0940 is more likely. Toyota Yaris pulling harbor freight trailer with a DRZ400 on it.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

:thumbup:
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

GREWUPIN_D11 wrote: I'd like to join you on Thursday; have ridden Taskers once before, earlier this year. Have a 'no earlier than' departure constraint, but can make 0930 if traffic on I66 leaving the beltway is perfect. 0940 is more likely. Toyota Yaris pulling harbor freight trailer with a DRZ400 on it.
Okay newguy, sounds good.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

GREWUPIN_D11 wrote: Toyota Yaris pulling harbor freight trailer with a DRZ400 on it.
Pics please :deal:
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I remember Chris (cant remember his screen name) would drive some little Mazda pulling a tiny trailer with his KX250...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Bucho wrote:I remember Chris (cant remember his screen name) would drive some little Mazda pulling a tiny trailer with his KX250...
Chriskoz
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Coming up soon. Anyone else?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Bucho wrote:I remember Chris (cant remember his screen name) would drive some little Mazda pulling a tiny trailer with his KX250...
And that dude that pulled a DRz(?) behind a K-car.

If you guys do this in a week or two, or both, start a new thread please. I can't make tomorrow but I'd love to hit Taskers again sometime!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

dirtygrunt wrote:
GREWUPIN_D11 wrote: Toyota Yaris pulling harbor freight trailer with a DRZ400 on it.
Pics please :deal:
Y'all just need to make sure he sets his parking brake before loading the bike on the trailer.
windblown
DAMN n00b

Post by windblown »

juddspaintballs wrote:Coming up soon. Anyone else?
I posted up on ADV that I'll likely be there. Just thought I'd drop in here for a change since it's been a LONG time since I posted in here and said "HI".

Looks like it won't be dusty! :)

Wet stuff is supposed to move off in the wee hours of the morning. Should be a good day to ride. I just have to get everything loaded up except the bike itself in a few minutes.

The plan is to wake up early, get motivated and out the door, ride for a few hours and then get back home to Star Tannery in time to grab a shower and change before heading back to Edinburg in time for work.

Hate having to go all the way back home to get cleaned up but If I don't wash up a bit before work boss is likely to be like... :dirtdog: