I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Maryland Gravel Roads Map

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: Maryland Gravel Roads Map

Post by code »

Bucho wrote:Hey Code, its not that bad. I've swamped my DR and had to pull a spark plug. The best advice is just to let someone else go first!
That's what I typically do anyways. Don't know bout screwin' up my plugs, I think they're not the easiest to get to as is. Wouldn't know, haven't changed them but they're due.
Kyler wrote:
code wrote:Not sure I'll be participating in the sink/swim....short fords is where I'm keepin' it now...don't wanna take too much of chance of swamping the only bike I've got.
you could always trailer the bike across the fords... :harhar:
Alright ya got me there. :dry: But you'll never see my strom on a trailer. I'll push it to get it fixed before I trailer it.:cheers:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:But you'll never see my strom on a trailer. I'll push it to get it fixed before I trailer it.:cheers:
so I guess that means you'll never take it far off-road and be truly ADVenturous? :angel: Just askin'...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Am gonna take it on my cousins bf's mx track and get some practice. Hopefully over the xmas vacation I'll be hitting that up. Any takers to join me? After I do that a few times we'll see just how gnarly I decide to go with it. The pine barrens was definitely intriguing, but after talking to Jason about it and the possibility of sand getting into places I'll never get it out of, that kinda turns me off to that idea. My company said they would consider sponsoring me to do that with the strom and pay for some of the fixes, and upgrades needed if I proudly displayed their logo. Anythings possible.
~Joe
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

That MX track sounds like fun. If its too warm for snowboarding next week, I am definitely interested.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

chriskoz wrote:That MX track sounds like fun. If its too warm for snowboarding next week, I am definitely interested.
xmas weekend would actually be this weekend. See what the weather does... Where ya goin' boarding?
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

I have off all next week and was thinking about going to Whitetail. Are you interested?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

See what the weather does next week and how many slopes they open up. I may be coaxed into it. :thumbup:
gtop

Post by gtop »

Whitetail just announced that they're opening expert terrain this Wednesday. We were up there last night and they had just about every gun blowing.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Where is this MX track you speak of?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Wingfixer wrote:Where is this MX track you speak of?
My cousins bfriends house. He has one in his backyard...out by rt.100 and dorsey road. There are all kinds of trails and what not back there too (all of course illegal), so I haven't bothered. I did find one spot that looked quite inviting, took the strom back there and found TONS of sand and mud, single track ...not the friendliest spot for a strom. :wallbash: Those are times you look back and say "never again" but you know you'll be back or will confront a similar situation in the not too distant future. :rickey: