I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Maryland Gravel Roads Map

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Maryland Gravel Roads Map

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:Where is this MX track you speak of?
My cousins bfriends house. He has one in his backyard...out by rt.100 and dorsey road. There are all kinds of trails and what not back there too (all of course illegal), so I haven't bothered. I did find one spot that looked quite inviting, took the strom back there and found TONS of sand and mud, single track ...not the friendliest spot for a strom. :wallbash: Those are times you look back and say "never again" but you know you'll be back or will confront a similar situation in the not too distant future. :rickey:
(a) should we assume your cousin is female? :knary:

(b) Stroms don't belong on a MX course. They might get injured and prevent the rider from commuting on the slab :nono:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler hush, it might be fun to watch. I think he said it was a wee-strom, that should do ok.

Code, maybe you should come out to Taskers Friday. :whoop:

Seriously, I'd be into doing the MX track and trails with you sometime. I am going to Taskers this Friday and will probably have to go to work on Saturday. First or third week in January? Weather permitting of course.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

a. yes, she is a female
b. okay dad....haha

would love to hit up taskers, but have a wild 2yr old starvin for my attention. will take a raincheck for the next time. thanks for the invite. take some pics so i know what to expect other then huge rocks...haha
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

code wrote: b. okay dad....haha
Ken learned his lesson very quickly. :lol2:

There market is currently flooded with cheap dirt bikes. :deal:

If I had a dime for evey "Adventure Touring" bike rider who thought his bike was just a tick off a CRF 450.... :screwy:

:ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Ken learned his lesson very quickly. :lol2:
Yup - at about the 4th fall in the first mile of the first ride, the clue bird landed! :sheep:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris