I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sat. 20th Dirt/Gravel Road Fredneck Area Excursion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Sat. 20th Dirt/Gravel Road Fredneck Area Excursion

Post by Rut Row »

Teethgrinder wrote:Mr. Code has called me out of my self-imposed, never-ending cycle of exile/hiatus/rehab. This coincides with an ultimatum from the home-front to get the hell out of the house. Let me know if you'd like another...
HE LIVES! Bucho and I were talking about you not long ago - welcome back! And get yourself out there Sat since I can't go.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Kyler wrote: HE LIVES! Bucho and I were talking about you not long ago - welcome back! And get yourself out there Sat since I can't go.

Still here. DL is still bopping along. Closing on 20,000 miles on it this week after 7 months of having it and putting it through torturous conditions, and it's no worse for the wear.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I'm out i have to go to clinton md to trade my z400 quad for a rmz250 i see you all on the next one.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Daves08excr wrote:I'm out i have to go to clinton md to trade my z400 quad for a rmz250 i see you all on the next one.
What's that :yousuck: So is it just me and possibly hondahawk then? :dirtdog: You in Scott?
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

code wrote: So is it just me and possibly hondahawk then? :dirtdog: You in Scott?
Barring any natural disaster between now and then, absolutely. :thumbup:
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

So it's me, Scott, DCL and Jason.

Scott..got your text last night...actually hadn't planned on heading that far south. Seems like south of 70 the gravel/dirt is sparse..well at least it is on the mapping software that I have. Deluater Rd. I did think about up in thurmont. Once we get out there, we can always fudge it since it doesn't look like a huge group.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

20,000miles Scott, nice.

Its tempting. I might have to do a quick wheelswap, and come out to ride Sat.

(Who needs sleep anyway?)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Teethgrinder wrote: Still here. DL is still bopping along. Closing on 20,000 miles on it this week after 7 months of having it and putting it through torturous conditions, and it's no worse for the wear.
Wow. That is impressive. :screwy: :rickey: How is the rider holding up? Welcome back. :cheers:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Apparently he's holding up better then I. Even caught him out on rt. 70 one mornin. :roost:
I got mine back in April, only have 14,500 on mine. Gonna fix that here soon...once I get my driving lights hooked up to aim off into the woods for deer spots, I'll be back to the daily commute.
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Code, you lead the way. I'm not too concerned about the route. If we need places to go, I will keep a few in mind.

Bucho, I thought you MoCo cops were crimefighting machines that required no sleep or food, only action, adventure, and a steady supply of crime to thwart. :harhar: Kidding. Hope to see you.

MDubya, the rider is pretty roadworn and weary, and as always, a little bent in the head. Nothing another 20,000 miles and 10,000 beers won't cure.

Hope everyone is warm, well, and safe for the holidays. :)