I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sat. 20th Dirt/Gravel Road Fredneck Area Excursion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: Sat. 20th Dirt/Gravel Road Fredneck Area Excursion

Post by code »

Was great to meet ya Ken. We'll hook up sometime soon and mock up a movie deal. :lol2: Ment to ask you bout the decals too...let me know what ya wanna do.

I pulled up to the park n' ride, no one there so I kept going to test out some local dirt and see what the surface was like. On the way down the road I passed DCL, hit some gravel real quick and came back to a surprise. Bucho on his connie swung by to say hello. Great meeting you btw! Was really looking forward to the connie on the gravel though :lol2: Scott and Drew met up there and once we got done bashing Bmwbmw owners forum we headed out. Overall it was a pretty fun ride...some slick spots where I thought my tire went flat and it was actually ice on the gravel and dirt. Would've like to of finished it up, but apparently I made the complete route a bit to long of a day. So we had to cut it short a bit. Was great meeting DCL (Drew) and meeting Scott face to face as oppose to just in passing on the way to work. We'll have to get together again sometime soon. Hope I wasn't too much of a hooligan or too spirited in the lead. If so, speak up and I'll tone it down next time.
We got the tag from adv too and represented D.A.M.N. Here's the link and the only pics I got all day.......
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthre ... ost8640967

Lookin' forward to next time~Joe

ps. I'll post the route here hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

code wrote: Hope I wasn't too much of a hooligan or too spirited in the lead. If so, speak up and I'll tone it down next time.

Pffft. I would have been perfectly at home at double that pace. :ride:

(Although your chosen pace was probably more sensible, responsible, and reasonable given the ambiguous conditions of the hard stuff in the cold and wet). We'll get out in the dry one day and ruin some tires in more appropriate circumstances. :roost:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

DAMN sorry I missed you guys, sounds like you had a good time and good work on the Tag Grab. Hopefully I'll catch the next one!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:DAMN sorry I missed you guys, sounds like you had a good time and good work on the Tag Grab. Hopefully I'll catch the next one!
are you gonna tag Rudy's Welding?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
DCL
DAMN n00b

Post by DCL »

Thanks for putting the route together. Enjoyed the ride.

Pleasure meeting everyone.

Drew
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yup, gonna get it Monday AM, wanna join? I think its not too far from your house :cheers: Kinda surprised it didn't get moved today. I would get it tomorrow but I got a family thang.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hey, good to meet you Joe and Drew. Nice to see you again Scott.
I think the Connie could handle the dirtroads, but I'm afraid I'd have to leave the rest of the fairing on the side of the road after it rattled off. I think I only have about 62% of the bolts holding that together. Hopefully the next ride will be a little warmer and I'll have the DR motarded and ready for action.

Nice job though guys, way to be hardcore, even w/ electrics that was a pretty cold fraggin ride.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200