I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Post by Rut Row » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 am

Grav-el, Grav-el, Grav-el... :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Okay here you go. New Tag.

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Sorry about the pictures, for some reason when I post them, a good chunk of the right side of the pic is getting cut off. But I guess they are good enough.

The little bridge has no real story or special name or anything to it. I picked it simply b/c it is along a nice section of dirtroad. Most of the dirtroad has the lovely stream running along side.

The one picture does happen to have the Anna Prayer sign. There is some (Korean?) Church out there, but I wasn't trying to get a pic sign but of the snow/ice. Hopefully its all melting away. I wanted to give some warning for those who might attempt this w/out a dualsport or at least semi-knobby tires. You can see I have the motard tires on. I pulled over to give way to a dually pickup and couldn't hardly get started again. Some parts of road is nothing but ice/snow.

So here goes your "clues". Pull out your Frederick Co Map. The road you are looking for connects Park Mills Road, Roderick Road, and Thurston Road.

Have fun.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm

"Anna Prayer" Googles too
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Nice tag! Good lookin' bike too.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:44 am

That is a good one Phil. I wonder if Louge is watching.

A bit of trivia-I crashed my DRZ on the 3rd day I owned it, flat tracking it around one of the turns on that very road, Friday Sept. 13, 2002.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:50 pm

if the weather does what it says for tomorrow..consider the tag taken :ride: got two sicky's in the house today to take care of, so no riding today.

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Image :loveit:
Even saw Bucho's foot prints from where he walked to get the picture of his bike. :thumbup:
And wouldn't you know it....the only time that I saw another vehicle while back there was when I was snapping these pictures. Here's a few more and then the new tag.

The new tag...
If you search the site, I made mention of this ford and it's the only picture I have of myself going through one posted on this site.

Photobucket is scewin with my pics...so I had to remove two.
Last edited by code on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Code rode his Strom THROUGH the icy ford :loveit:

I take it all back Code 'ol buddy! :thumbup:
Ken

code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:48 pm

No....code rode his strom to the icy ford. Trailwings suck in mud..going through that ford would've been fine, getting out would've sucked! So no kneeling down today. The bike slid all over the place today just getting back to Bucho's tag. Then when I got back to setup mine I really got into a few messes cause I rode closer to the ford before getting of to take the pics and realized just how much of a mess was there.