I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Post by Laoch »

Hey Ken-did I miss the news on yer new scoot :shrug:

Or was it on the down low?
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:Hey Ken-did I miss the news on yer new scoot :shrug:

I was in stealth mode :eyes:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
SwampFox

Post by SwampFox »

I just know the sensitive little B!7ches ove at ADV would have their feelings hurt if that happened. DAMN them
Lucky for us this aint ADV, I say game on but I guess that it is really up to the powers that be.

(ps as soon as JR gets my engine back together maybe I will get to tag with his old/my new DRZ. or I can maybe just take my bandit, been looking for an excuse to get it dirty)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

SwampFox wrote:
I just know the sensitive little B!7ches ove at ADV would have their feelings hurt if that happened. DAMN them
Lucky for us this aint ADV, I say game on but I guess that it is really up to the powers that be.

(ps as soon as JR gets my engine back together maybe I will get to tag with his old/my new DRZ. or I can maybe just take my bandit, been looking for an excuse to get it dirty)
As the DAMN Benevolent Dictator - GAME ON! :pimp:

Now move this DAMN thing will ya! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Kyler wrote:

:thumbup:

Now witch movie was that?
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:
Kyler wrote:

:thumbup:

Now witch movie was that?
:shrug: :lol2:
Ken
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I second the ADV comment.It seems if your not in there little click of riders your not welcome.To much slab over there anyway.Lets see some dirt like real adventure riders.Now that i have a bike i can travel with i hope to grab some tags here. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Daves08excr wrote:I second the ADV comment.It seems if your not in there little click of riders your not welcome.To much slab over there anyway.Lets see some dirt like real adventure riders.Now that i have a bike i can travel with i hope to grab some tags here. :thumbup:
when I get back from CO, I'm going to go out of my way to play the ADV game and I will put it on dirt/gravel roads
Ken
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Is the house north or south of town and do you mind if the tag moves a little east.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Daves08excr wrote:Is the house north or south of town and do you mind if the tag moves a little east.
any where in the DAMN area is fine!

Google Gapland and drive there from the center of town.
Ken