I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:10 pm
Wingfixer wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm I think I got lucky. There was a slight ooze from the drain plug, I put a wrench on it and got about 1/4 turn. No more ooze noticed, ops checked ok! Return to service in airworthy condition!
excellent! but one has to wonder if it was tight to begin with. Just askin' :angel:
Tight enough not to leak for 4200+ miles. :shrug: Its almost due an oil change. I'll ride it some tomorrow/Monday and see what happens.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Someone please feel free to keep the TAG moving.

I think I will be free this coming Wed during the day to go out and play. (if anyone wants to come along)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Bump! From page 5!!

Ken can we make this a sticky? Maybe it'll get paid attention to then. :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:33 pm Ken can we make this a sticky? Maybe it'll get paid attention to then. :deal:
'tis stuck
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yes thanks, I had sort of forgotten about this too. If I can get a semi-decent day I'll run up to High Rock and move the tag
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bucho wrote:Yes thanks, I had sort of forgotten about this too. If I can get a semi-decent day I'll run up to High Rock and move the tag
Tag bitches...Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Drop ImageImageImage

Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Laoch wrote:Drop ImageImageImage

Wtf. East Cavalry field. Pick any monument.Image

Bruce
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Nice job Dirty. You sure had a sweet day for a ride. And what's funny is that its back to within a mile of the bridge where we had to go move it from almost a year ago. Hopefully it keeps moving, maybe a group tag on your BDR trip?

Oh, and for a guy who supossedly hates GPS, don't think I didn't notice that big Street Pilot on your bars. 2610? I have two 2610's and a 2650; they work great for the frugal minded....

SJ
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:47 pm Nice job Dirty. You sure had a sweet day for a ride. And what's funny is that its back to within a mile of the bridge where we had to go move it from almost a year ago. Hopefully it keeps moving, maybe a group tag on your BDR trip?

Oh, and for a guy who supossedly hates GPS, don't think I didn't notice that big Street Pilot on your bars. 2610? I have two 2610's and a 2650; they work great for the frugal minded....

SJ
Yeah, that thing is like ancient technology. Still works well, I don't use it much. Frigging screen delaminated, makes it hard to see.
Bruce