I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Post by Rut Row »

It really doesn't matter. You get mega style points for being offroad in some knarly single-track.

My pet peeve is the tag games on ADV - the rules say no gravel. Now just WFT is an ADV rider if they can't manage a little gravel? I just don't get it. They might as well call it Street Rider Tag the way they play it.

Oh well, call me a dirt bigot. :peep:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Kyler wrote:It really doesn't matter. You get mega style points for being offroad in some knarly single-track.

My pet peeve is the tag games on ADV - the rules say no gravel. Now just WFT is an ADV rider if they can't manage a little gravel? I just don't get it. They might as well call it Street Rider Tag the way they play it.

For our DAMN game, street/pavement is okay. Dirt/Gravel/Offroad is also okay. I agree w/ Ken, its pretty lame that on the MD ADV tag, the rules state no dirt/gravel. I have put many tags on dirt roads and its not too much of big deal. Some people still will get them and keep the tag moving. But sometimes people whine. Feel free to ridicule them.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

Bucho wrote:
Kyler wrote:It really doesn't matter. You get mega style points for being offroad in some knarly single-track.

For our DAMN game, street/pavement is okay. Dirt/Gravel/Offroad is also okay. I agree w/ Ken, its pretty lame that on the MD ADV tag, the rules state no dirt/gravel. I have put many tags on dirt roads and its not too much of big deal. Some people still will get them and keep the tag moving. But sometimes people whine. Feel free to ridicule them.
I like the idea of dirty tags... they will be tougher to place and find. More challenging I think.
Bonehead- hope u get back together soon. I hate being broken... it sucks. Don't worry about the tag.
21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike »

Well I'm going to get out some today, maybe make my way to Battley's. Going to put a new rear tire on the Hyper Sat but one on there isn't quite worn out so I feel it is my duty to try and finish it off before then..... Wanna get out too? I'll be driving almost through you're town to get there Bonehead......
Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

21783mike wrote:Well I'm going to get out some today, maybe make my way to Battley's. Going to put a new rear tire on the Hyper Sat but one on there isn't quite worn out so I feel it is my duty to try and finish it off before then..... Wanna get out too? I'll be driving almost through you're town to get there Bonehead......
I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The "man" has be by the nads at work this week. I hope to be off this weekend and maybe make it to the get togethr if I can.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

bonehead wrote:[ I hope to be off this weekend and maybe make it to the get togethr if I can.
Drop the tag at the Get Together.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike »

:lurker: :lurker: :lurker:
Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

Sorry about the long delay.
Here we go. It is rather windy out so watch it.
Attachments
IMG00071-20110212-1049.jpg
IMG00070-20110212-1048.jpg
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

My turn! I'm picking this up and dropping it on one of my favorite local dirt roads. :)

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

phoo wrote:My turn! I'm picking this up and dropping it on one of my favorite local dirt roads. :)

~Patrick
Please make either the pickup or drop off w/ your sidecar rig. Curious minds want to know.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200