I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Anyone up for a short Turkey Day Dual-Sport Ride?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Anyone up for a short Turkey Day Dual-Sport Ride?

Post by Rut Row »

I'm thinking for an hour or two around noon. I doubt my kitchen pass could extend beyond 2 PM. Was thinking of the watershed north of Frederick. I'll be riding the KLR - it needs to get out for a bit. :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Anyone up for a short Turkey Day Dual-Sport Ride?

Post by mdubya »

Sounds fun. I have a resposibilty to deliver my mother to our Tday celebration by 1 or 2 pm, so I am out. Have fun. The watershed should be perfect.

:roost:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I can give you a definite maybe. Where exactly and when would the starting point be?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:I can give you a definite maybe. Where exactly and when would the starting point be?
I'm negotiable as to time and meeting location. Was thinking the dirt roads north of Frederick

However, if we ride Friday, then I'll pass on Turkey Day
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yeah, I am in for Friday but got the stink eye when I mentioned a ride tomorrow. So, I will be looking to shoot Bambi in the AM and eating turkey in the pm. See you guys on Friday, I will also be bringing my brother and a buddies KLR650.

Patrick
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.