I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/25-10-27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
beckyb
DAMN n00b

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/25-10-27

Post by beckyb »

A belated thank you to Jim and his family for SUCH an incredible day. Beautiful trails, great people and Gail's apple crisp to end the day Saturday. Thanks for your great hospitality, Jim!
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Joker wrote:Thanks to all who came for making opening up the property worthwhile. Here is some H cam footage of the trails. It will be a multi segment video but will contain all of the trails in a full loop. Enjoy part 1

[youtube][/youtube]

part 2
[youtube][/youtube]
finally got the rest uploaded

part 3
[youtube][/youtube]

part 4
[youtube][/youtube]

part 5
[youtube][/youtube]

And that's a loop!
Thanks for putting the entire loop together James :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I had to rush off Sat afternoon so I could go to work for the next couple of nights.

I just got around to unpacking the rest of the stuff in my van. And I realize I left my camp chair behind. If anyone picked up an extra chair please let me know.
If it got put away in the big building along with the rest of the Ratino's stuff thats cool too. Ill either get it at the mext big ride in the spring or Ill forget (and it can be donated to become part of the Grandville Riding Experience).

Thanks for the helmet cam footage. Its always fun to watch that stuff afterward.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200