I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Black Friday ride (first annual....)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Black Friday ride (first annual....)

Post by Skinny-J »

Anybody else off from work the day after Thanksgiving and want to ride somewhere? Ken, how about punishing the KTM and the Honda at Greenridge or running around in the Catoctins? If Saturday works better, that would be possible too.....

Jay
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Black Friday ride (first annual....)

Post by Rut Row »

Right now I have to work that Friday even though all the Gov employees will be gone :shrug:

Saturday looks doable.

btw, I am open to riding near Bal'more too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Ken,

Right now I have guys who can ride only on Friday, only on Saturday and only on Sunday. I am mostly indifferent but Friday works the best-est for me. How is Sunday for you as if I can get a majority on any one day we will just roll with that....

Jay
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Go for Friday Jay - if I can get off and join you I will.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

What kinda ride are we talking about?

:whoop: dirt?

:roost: street?

both?
bunch of bike I don't ride...
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

If we do Greenridge, there is the ORV loop which is dirt, plus there are a lot of other gravel roads in the area. If we play around in the Catoctins it is a mix of paved and gravel roads which we could even extend up into Michaux if we wanted.....

I am doing the Wickysworld ride this saturday so my need for a dirt-fix might get put back in check since Greenridge is much further to drive for me. It also might depend on the weather next weekend. However, it is majority rule, what ever the consensus is.....
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Anybody given anymore thought to this ride? Now that I got a little dirt in the blood I am jonsing for some more!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

The Gov decided to shut down the office and I'm to "work from home." The bride gave me a kitchen pass for Friday so I'm in! :whoop:

what time Friday and which lot?
Ken
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

For anybody who doesn't have to work and is not going shopping on Friday: Greenridge, 10', Mertens parking lot.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gzj443 wrote:For anybody who doesn't have to work and is not going shopping on Friday: Greenridge, 10', Mertens parking lot.
This is the lower Mertens lot btw.
Ken