I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Scouting trip to Wicksyworld

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Scouting trip to Wicksyworld

Post by Daves08excr »

Trying to get a small trip together to go check out this new place in New Park PA.Let me know if anyone wants to go
if we can set a date i will call and make an appointment. the address is Wickysworld.com. check it out and let me know. :whoop:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Scouting trip to Wicksyworld

Post by Rut Row »

The first thing I noticed was "We are not open to the public." But I see they have a "free to call and schedule your complimentary visit" to see the property. If that complimentary visit included riding I'd be interested in going. Their price is too steep for me to go there often.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
gtop

Post by gtop »

Only 4 miles of trails? :fitz:
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

true on both counts but riding areas are getting harder to find and closing down all the time.Look at raush creek sold out to put up homes.I will give them a call to get some more details and let you all know.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'd definatly be interested in going. Being so close to home, it would possibly be worth it for me. I heard that they are constantly adding trails and continually expanding faster than they update their website. If its decent I'd consider joining since there are no other legal riding areas within a two hour drive from home, this would save a bit on gas over the course of a year.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I'm in. :thumbup:
Somebody on ADV was asking about this place. Same guy??
Bruce
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I'd check it out, maybe we get some type of group rate. When are you thinking about going?
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Ya im the same guy on advrider i am calling today to see when we can get up there.I will post when i get the info.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

OK i just called and talked to the owner what we have to do is go on the web site and look at the calender and pick a date we would like to go it has to be a green day then we call him to let him know when we are coming up he will meet us at the gate to let us in and we have to sign a waver then he turns us loose to ride for the day.sounds good to me so lets pick a date to go.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Just about any day will work for me. If it's possible to do a weekday trip, we would probably have the place to ourselves.