I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Short Notice - GR Sun. Nov. 2?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Roadracer_Al

Short Notice - GR Sun. Nov. 2?

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Anyone have an interest in riding Green Ridge tomorrow? Weather looks to be DAMN fine, and close to 60 here in beautiful Wheaton.

I finally wrapped up my busy season, and I'm looking to have some fun now!

I'll be trailering up and leaving my car & trailer at the ranger station on MV Smith Rd.

I'm thinking let's meet at the ranger station at 11a.

Who's in?

a
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Short Notice - GR Sun. Nov. 2?

Post by Rut Row »

Trailering? in that case, what time ya pickin' me up? 0945? :rayof:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:Weather looks to be DAMN fine, and close to 60 here in beautiful Wheaton.
the forecast for Flintstone is 52 and partly cloudy

and folks, this may be the last time you'll get to ride with Al on the east coast! Let's give him a DAMN fine sendoff!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DAMN I wish I could. Enjoy a beautiful day. :thumbup:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

There's room in the trailer, but no room in the Camaro. Zina's going to hike while I/we ride.

Anyway, Ken, you have a pick'm up truck for that exact reason.

You coming? Hope to see y'all there. Took me 3 hours today to figure out how to make the chain guide work with the bigger sprocket for the dirt wheels. :frustrated:

I'm really, really hoping that I can do some more riding up at GR before we leave. The one-way ticket is for December 16. We'll try to host a going away party before we split.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:There's room in the trailer, but no room in the Camaro. Zina's going to hike while I/we ride.

Anyway, Ken, you have a pick'm up truck for that exact reason.

You coming? Hope to see y'all there. Took me 3 hours today to figure out how to make the chain guide work with the bigger sprocket for the dirt wheels. :frustrated:

I'm really, really hoping that I can do some more riding up at GR before we leave. The one-way ticket is for December 16. We'll try to host a going away party before we split.
I'll see you at the HQ at 11! Phil can't come - that would have been three weekends in a row and the boss wasn't having any of it :whip:
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm still trying to keep the lines of communication open, but I probably wont be able to make it.
Hopefully, you'll have at least one more ride in before you go Al.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Al and I had a great day! I saw the most incredible display of riding skill in my life! What a MAN! Al rode about 1/2 the ORV with one bolt gone from his handlebars and the DAMN things nearly flapping in the wind. :bow:

Just goes to prove you don't need no steenkin' handlebars to steer! :harhar:
Ken
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Well, you didn't see me almost hit a couple trees. :poser:

I thought I had the steering damper set too stiff, but it was the bolt hanging up on stuff. Now, if that had fallen out, I'd have been really screwed. :hitsthefan:

Ken, it was *great* to see you. The only thing missing was diner food.

Phil, I got a kitchen pass for next weekend, so I'll be seeing you then!
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Delusion39 and myself will be camping at greenridge at G7 this coming weekend, feel free top drop by or camp if you want.