I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Short Notice - GR Sun. Nov. 2?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Louge

Re: Short Notice - GR Sun. Nov. 2?

Post by Louge »

crofrog wrote:Delusion39 and myself will be camping at greenridge at G7 this coming weekend, feel free top drop by or camp if you want.
You and Shaun doing Meteor or camping at G7¿? If camping, arriving when?
There were alot of quads at Greenridge last weekend, probably 3X the number of bikes.
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Louge wrote:
crofrog wrote:Delusion39 and myself will be camping at greenridge at G7 this coming weekend, feel free top drop by or camp if you want.
There were alot of quads at Greenridge last weekend, probably 3X the number of bikes.
We don't know yet... We started thinking about doing the meteor after we had committed to going camping (the hammer run was addictive). If we are going camping we will be showing up at G7 late friday and will be there until late sunday after noon, will be the guys on the DRZ's (one blue and white and one black) and maybe a guy with a KX500 and a TE450 surrounded by a sea of quads.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Louge wrote:There were alot of quads at Greenridge last weekend, probably 3X the number of bikes.
Al and I didn't see that many - but then I didn't look behind us often either... :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

There are always way more quads then dirtbikes. Dirtbikes take a little more skill to ride.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Bucho wrote:There are always way more quads then dirtbikes. Dirtbikes take a little more skill to ride.
Try a week day, it is always deserted, even in the best weather. I also find that showing up later and riding until late in the day is less crowded on weekends.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

I spent all last week camping out there with my 10th grade class. We left Monday from Paw paw and canoed 21 miles to 15 Mile Campground. It was awesome. We could see the trails from the water and I think the only day we saw riders was Thursday. They had the place to themselves.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Louge

Post by Louge »

crofrog wrote:
Louge wrote:
We don't know yet... We started thinking about doing the meteor after we had committed to going camping (the hammer run was addictive). If we are going camping we will be showing up at G7 late friday and will be there until late sunday after noon, will be the guys on the DRZ's (one blue and white and one black) and maybe a guy with a KX500 and a TE450 surrounded by a sea of quads.
I'll park in the lower Mertens lot Saturday morning and roll through G7 at 10 ... hope to catch you guys there if you firm up on Greenridge.
I plan on running 5 hot laps before heading home. :whoop:
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Louge wrote: I'll park in the lower Mertens lot Saturday morning and roll through G7 at 10 ... hope to catch you guys there if you firm up on Greenridge.

That's 90mi's...

Chris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

crofrog wrote:
Louge wrote: I'll park in the lower Mertens lot Saturday morning and roll through G7 at 10 ... hope to catch you guys there if you firm up on Greenridge.

That's 90mi's...
yabut.... this is Lou! :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris