I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Run this weekend

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Hammer Run this weekend

Post by crofrog »

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hammer Run this weekend

Post by Rut Row »

Unfortunately, no :foul:

However, next year I'm going to try to hit a lot of the Dual-SPort Events! :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
EastCoastMaico

Post by EastCoastMaico »

I will be there on Saturday with some freinds from New Jersey...
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

I forgot my camera so it's not going to have any pictures.

But this is a _must_do_ ride. The fire cut was awesome and there miles and miles of it and single track. Single track so tight in places you had to get one side of the bars through then the other, and I'm running narrow 30" wide Pastrana FMX bars. You defiantly also want bark busters.

The ground was nice and smooth with gobs and gobs of traction (dirt stoppies any one).

So bring your lightest bike and stick some good tires on it (MT16's anyone :roost:) and make sure your there next year.
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

crofrog wrote:I forgot my camera so it's not going to have any pictures.

But this is a _must_do_ ride. The fire cut was awesome and there miles and miles of it and single track. Single track so tight in places you had to get one side of the bars through then the other, and I'm running narrow 30" wide Pastrana FMX bars. You defiantly also want bark busters.

The ground was nice and smooth with gobs and gobs of traction (dirt stoppies any one).

So bring your lightest bike and stick some good tires on it (MT16's anyone :roost:) and make sure your there next year.
What he said! If you've never ridden south Jersey firecut, think of a bobsled run through the woods... that's about what it's like, only flat.

It really was a great ride. Some of the stuff was very enduro like, and other stuff was open and fast. With the hero section at the end, total mileage on Sunday was something like 95 miles. Best bang for the buck I've gotten in a long time.

The hot dog cart in the woods and the free meal afterward were just icing on the cake.

Craig
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap