I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge, Sunday, Oct 26th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Green Ridge, Sunday, Oct 26th

Post by Rut Row »

y'all missed a DAMN good time! The ORV was absolutely perfect. In fact, the trail was starting to get dusty in spots by the end of the day.

Attendees: Lou, Ken & Phil :thumbup:

No-Shows: everybody else! :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Green Ridge, Sunday, Oct 26th

Post by mdubya »

Where was your brother?

I noticed the weather was perfect several times today, but the wheel bearings on the 520 said no way.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Where was your brother?
I guess he couldn't stand the thought of being shown up by his older brother ... he went home :shrug:
mdubya wrote:I noticed the weather was perfect several times today, but the wheel bearings on the 520 said no way.
It would have been hard to beat the quality of the day! One of my best at GR :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm sure it would feel like a downgrade, but you should have pulled out the DRZ Mike. It was a great day.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
gtop

Post by gtop »

Wish I could have made it but a family obligation got in the way.

I'm sure it was nice up there today. Greenridge is at its best after a rain.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Bucho wrote:I'm sure it would feel like a downgrade, but you should have pulled out the DRZ Mike. It was a great day.
It is funny, that thought never even crossed my mind. :screwy:

I did think about taking it out this afternoon, but I never got around to it. That is a great thing about the DRZ and where I live, there is more adventuring to do in any one direction than I can do in a day. It doesn't cross my mind to load it up and take it somewhere else to ride. The 520, on the other hand, loves to go to Green Ridge. It can really run and stretch its legs up there. :roost:

In a lot of ways, it will be easier to order and replace the wheel bearings and spacer on the 520 than it would be to switch the DRZ over to dirt set up. Especially since I red loctited the caliper relocation bracket for the big brake disk. :lol2: :huh:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I tried to talk Jr into going, he hates riding in the truck. And the DR still runs like shite, so I'm hesitant to get it far from the truck. So we went to the "farm" to ride. Nice and muddy, swampy in places.

Maybe we'll get lucky and get some more nice weather soon.
Bruce