I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge ORV Re-Pre Ride/Lapfest Redux ... WTF, lets go!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Louge

Re: Green Ridge ORV Re-Pre Ride/Lapfest Redux ... WTF, lets go!

Post by Louge »

RRob wrote:It's going to be a Saturday morning training session for me. Upper Mertens at 9am. 6 laps or bust!
Quoted for posterity. :deal: :bow:
The 950 is on fresh Scorpions ... how dry is the trail?
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

What has happened to the 510?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

DAMNed Weather!

Post by Rut Row »

100% chance of rain Thursday evening and 80% chance of rain on Friday. Saturday is still looking good. Oh PULEEZE let my new tires show up in time!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Louge wrote:
RRob wrote:It's going to be a Saturday morning training session for me. Upper Mertens at 9am. 6 laps or bust!
Quoted for posterity. :deal: :bow:
The 950 is on fresh Scorpions ... how dry is the trail?
The trail was decent last Friday. The kicker was that it was only wet and nasty in the most treacherous, most dangerous spots. The trail has been nicely groomed, but the 4 wheel traffic is creating ruts on on the hairy downhill stuff, making it sketchy when wet.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Louge

Re: DAMNed Weather!

Post by Louge »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:100% chance of rain Thursday evening and 80% chance of rain on Friday. Saturday is still looking good. Oh PULEEZE let my new tires show up in time!
Sounds like a 510 kinda day ...
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Bucho wrote:Well Chris, the upper Mertens lot is a lot closer than the Ranger Station, if you have to push your bike or ride pillion.
That's a good point. I cleaned the car and I think I'm back in business, but can't do Sat. 6 laps sounds good, Rob, hopefully next time.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

man oh man is it nice this afternoon.

a gallon of 93 octane, a 12 ounce red bull and 2 hours until sunset...this is gonna be a CRF kinda evening! ;)
Rob

XR650L
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

chriskoz wrote:can't do Sat.
Are you sure? Bring the 2-stroke and come on out! I'll bring mine too.

What do they say? "Leave only carbon footprints"? Something like that... :shrug:
Rob

XR650L
Louge

Post by Louge »

RRob wrote:What do they say? "Leave only carbon footprints"? Something like that... :shrug:
T'anks for the Internet Al :poser:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Husqy got some love 2day ... C U up top Sat. morn.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Looks like it hasn't rained too much at the ORV. :knary: I don't need a lot of mud for excursion #2!

The new tires came in and I'll have one less excuse tomorrow! :thumbsup:

What is the alcohol policy at GR? I couldn't find anything on their website. It sure would be nice to have a cold one at the end of the day. A few brews might find their way into the cooler :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris