I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2013 DAMN reunion - May 17-19

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2013 DAMN reunion

Post by BigBird »

Boom Boom wrote:That is DAMN nice that he replied.
Seems to understand and most important "CARE".
More than I will give PA credit for.
I think it is because OUR FEARLESS CHIEF CAT HERDER IS SOOOO CHARMING :bow: :bow: :bow:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:That is DAMN nice that he replied.
Seems to understand and most important "CARE".
More than I will give PA credit for.
I think it is because OUR FEARLESS CHIEF CAT HERDER IS SOOOO CHARMING :bow: :bow: :bow:
gosh ... thanks Sam!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

phoo wrote:I agree. If there are unimproved roads he can point us toward, that would be awesome.

Great work.

Patrick

I would actually enjoy exploring some never before ridden "unimproved" roads as much as I would beating around the worn out ORV...
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
phoo wrote:I agree. If there are unimproved roads he can point us toward, that would be awesome.

Great work.

Patrick

I would actually enjoy exploring some never before ridden "unimproved" roads as much as I would beating around the worn out ORV...
Yeah! Me too!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

I am game.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Wingfixer wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:

Great work.

Patrick

Yeah! Me too!
Sounds like a winner to me
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Re: 2013 DAMN reunion - May 17-19

Post by Junior »

I know this ride is alittle over shadowed with the H/M ride going on but, how bout some love. All the arrangments are made, lets hope the wether is good. Also ask everyone to chip in for the bucket fund to help with the site, port a pot etc. Looking forward to a nice layed back weekend :kumbaya:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Junior wrote:I know this ride is alittle over shadowed with the H/M ride going on but, how bout some love. All the arrangments are made, lets hope the wether is good. Also ask everyone to chip in for the bucket fund to help with the site, port a pot etc. Looking forward to a nice layed back weekend :kumbaya:
I have a call in to Mark Beals about the roads he mentioned.

IS IT TIME YET!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Looks like I'll be solo on this trip. I work till 8 pm, so maybe a late night Friday arrival. My shoulder and knee are still jacked, so nice easy dual sporting is the plan for a while. :thumbup:
Bruce
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Alright 2weeks away time to work out some details. Do we need a grill? Coolers? Etc. who can bring what? I`m out of town all that week! but fly home late thursday night. so its go to be tuff for me to everything together. Need alittle help. If your driving a truck can you bring stuff for the group? Details? Poeple? Needed?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX