I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Oct 4/5

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Oct 4/5

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:
mdubya wrote:
Kyler wrote:There is a good chance I'll be starting a new job on the 29th. So going to mbubya's is looking iffy.

That's cool. You hiring? :brows:
That would be a long commute for you dude :huh:
I have a regular place to stay in MoCo.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hey Chris you are more then welcome, I just dont want it to be too big of dissapointment for those who have to drive farther...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

It is official, today is my last day at Harris IT and I can't trash mdubya's Oct 4/5. What do the two have to do with each other? SWMBO is stressed because I'm taking some time off (a few days, maybe a week) until the new job starts--hopefully the 1st but may be as late as the 6th. So to keep peace, I'm not pushing it. :nono:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:It is official, today is my last day at Harris IT and I can't trash mdubya's Oct 4/5. What do the two have to do with each other? SWMBO is stressed because I'm taking some time off (a few days, maybe a week) until the new job starts--hopefully the 1st but may be as late as the 6th. So to keep peace, I'm not pushing it. :nono:
:thumbup: Good luck with the new gig.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Just checking this thread. Chris were you still planning on coming Sunday and riding? I know you were a little up in air w/ your kids and stuff. I wasn't planning on going over there till the afternoon. Just let me know if I need to give you directions. The place is basically right off I-70 at Rt 75.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Thanks Phil, but I am on baby sitting duty. This seems to be a constant theme in my life. Hopefully I can find some time in the next few weeks, but not tomorrow. Appreciate you keeping me in mind.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Just realized Sunday may work. I will let you know tomorrow.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F