I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Oct 4/5

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Oct 4/5

Post by Rut Row »

Okay you bahstads... :bandit:

I will be unemployed on Oct 6th and I need to eat some dirt and cleanse my soul. Where are we riding that weekend? The 450 is feeling neglected. I'm thinking we should trash ... er... crash mbubya's .. you musician types bring your gut buckets.. I'll buy some JD and we can have a hell of a good time. :kumbaya:

who's in? :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Oct 4/5

Post by mdubya »

That would be fine. What do you have in mind? Kitzmiller? Dual Sport into WV?

:kumbaya:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
gtop

Post by gtop »

Kitzmiller sounds great to me.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:Kitzmiller sounds great to me.
+1 and if it gets too tough, I can guard the beer :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

Booo. That's the weekend of the Shen 500.... :boohoo:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

The weekend of the 4th/5th I will finally have off. Not sure if I can get away for a whole day, much less two.

I'll have a new knobby to break in, was wondering if there would be any interest in a local Frederick/New Market riding area. Its not a huge area, probably not worth hauling your bike a long distance. Part of the area has been developed, but there is still at least part of left. I was thinking it would be a good spot to play/practice for a couple hours.

Was gonna invite my brother and Ken, thought I'd open it up to anyone else nearby.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

There is a good chance I'll be starting a new job on the 29th. So going to mbubya's is looking iffy.
Ken
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Bucho wrote:The weekend of the 4th/5th I will finally have off. Not sure if I can get away for a whole day, much less two.

I'll have a new knobby to break in, was wondering if there would be any interest in a local Frederick/New Market riding area. Its not a huge area, probably not worth hauling your bike a long distance. Part of the area has been developed, but there is still at least part of left. I was thinking it would be a good spot to play/practice for a couple hours.
That sounds interesting Phil. I may join you, unless my twins have other ideas.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:There is a good chance I'll be starting a new job on the 29th. So going to mbubya's is looking iffy.

That's cool. You hiring? :brows:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:
Kyler wrote:There is a good chance I'll be starting a new job on the 29th. So going to mbubya's is looking iffy.

That's cool. You hiring? :brows:
That would be a long commute for you dude :huh:
Ken