I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

OK, Tag your it.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: OK, Tag your it.

Post by mdubya »

crofrog wrote:
Hare wrote:hmmm Guess i should of read the DAMN directions first. :brows: Rules make for more DAMN fun anyway.

It is a file photo, I am in the DAMN picture, DAMN its not in MD, and a DAMN street bike will make it close but not to that spot so its not too fair. Not sure if I like the no dirt rule but I do understand its importance. We can scratch that one and start again.
I say considering this is a "dual sport" site, we modify it to include dirt.
:harhar: :ride: :whoop:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Yep. Dirt should be required for this group :ride:
Also, given the geographical area that we cover, all states should be included. Tag could be in DC, MD, VA, WVA, or PA. Except for DC, I've ridden DS and dirt in all of the above.

Here is an example:

Most of us know this. Obviously the sign is a giveaway.
Bruce
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

an example of a reply
Attachments
PC310032.JPG
PC310032.JPG (63.18 KiB) Viewed 4546 times
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

if I only had more light
Attachments
PC310026.JPG
PC310026.JPG (56.75 KiB) Viewed 4542 times
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

but no "file pics" right? :shrug:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

FOX8505 wrote:but no "file pics" right? :shrug:

i agree on no file pics. and the slightly modified set of rules too. I figured this thread will get nixed once we have the rules laid out.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I'd also say that the winner is the first one that posts the picture to the thread, regardless of who may have taken the picture first, or put it on their photo-hosting site first.

Ken, maybe you want to make "TAG" a top-level forum/thread thingie (like Jo Momma, etc.)?
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

i agree with modifying the rules to include dirt...just make sure its not some place that i'm gonna get arrested for riding on...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

crofrog wrote:
Hare wrote:hmmm Guess i should of read the DAMN directions first. :brows: Rules make for more DAMN fun anyway.

It is a file photo, I am in the DAMN picture, DAMN its not in MD, and a DAMN street bike will make it close but not to that spot so its not too fair. Not sure if I like the no dirt rule but I do understand its importance. We can scratch that one and start again.
I say considering this is a "dual sport" site, we modify it to include dirt.
Rules? We don' need no steenkin' rules!

Doesn't say much about a dual sport rider if they can't get their bike dirty :dry:

however, one should give better hints if the pic is farther off the beaten path :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

alrighty who's gonna post up to start this thing?