I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

OK, Tag your it.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

OK, Tag your it.

Post by Hare »

Might not count since its not from this year but its a easy one that should get things started.
Attachments
P4290009.JPG
P4290009.JPG (189.44 KiB) Viewed 5347 times
FOX8505

Re: OK, Tag your it.

Post by FOX8505 »

new to the game here and not sure the exact rules. Do we get clues?
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

being a bridgeguy, i should know that right? (but if i'm right, it's in De not md) and is it legal to get down there any time to take a pic? (i could be way off?)....otherwise that's a DAMN long ride on a klx...
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

See the clarification about hints in the original TAG thread.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

bridgeboy wrote:.otherwise that's a DAMN long ride on a klx...
That's the beyotch of the game. Some people are closer to some of the tags than others. Sometimes, tags get bunched up in one geographic location, and dedicated tagatisti need to make the long ride (or just happen to be visiting relatives or on a business trip, or whatever) and bring the tag to a new location.
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

ooops, sorry...didnt mean to whine...if no one gets it by Sunday i may go for a heck of a ride!
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I think the idea is to take a picture of your bike in front of the landmark.

File pics should not count.

Post up some rules-look here--> http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372674
Bruce
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

that is the rule....but i figured his bike was in there somwhere.
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

hmmm Guess i should of read the DAMN directions first. :brows: Rules make for more DAMN fun anyway.

It is a file photo, I am in the DAMN picture, DAMN its not in MD, and a DAMN street bike will make it close but not to that spot so its not too fair. Not sure if I like the no dirt rule but I do understand its importance. We can scratch that one and start again.
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Hare wrote:hmmm Guess i should of read the DAMN directions first. :brows: Rules make for more DAMN fun anyway.

It is a file photo, I am in the DAMN picture, DAMN its not in MD, and a DAMN street bike will make it close but not to that spot so its not too fair. Not sure if I like the no dirt rule but I do understand its importance. We can scratch that one and start again.
I say considering this is a "dual sport" site, we modify it to include dirt.