I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

TAG

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Roadracer_Al

Re: TAG

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Handcuffed to a D-ring in the floor? OOOoooo, bad flashback.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hey Al, I don't think anyone is asking about what you do in the bedroom.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Hey Al, I don't think anyone is asking about what you do in the bedroom.
:harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Dang, that's harsh. :whip:

Good'un! :thumbup:

For the record, and to prevent my already less-than-stellar reputation from slipping further into the drink, Bucho was joking.
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

ok, so is it a yes? if so, i guess first person to post a photo is...well...the first person to post a photo...i'll try to get out tonight.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bridgeboy wrote:ok, so is it a yes? if so, i guess first person to post a photo is...well...the first person to post a photo...i'll try to get out tonight.
start a new thread when you do!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

:lurker:
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Yeah, I forgot to mention that tag posts usually include 4~8 lines of some very vague hints such as

"The tag is located in a state beginning with a woman's name, and the first two syllables of the name of the southern neighboring state could be said to be indicative of the sexual experience of a woman."

"If you're standing on the bridge looking at the sunset, you can hear the song "dueling banjos" wafting in from your right."

"This historical building... err, uh.... pile of rubble is the last remaining landmark of a battle between the Great Property Line Dispute between farmer DeVilbert and rancher Gonchlow in 1652."

"The numbers of the intersecting routes add up to the square root, rounded up to the nearest whole number, of the reciprocal of 10/253."