I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hancock NY Quarry Run Ignore Duplicate

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
waserman
DAMN Expert

Re: Hancock NY Quarry Run Ignore Duplicate

Post by waserman »

BB it was good talking with you too.Was that the 1st climb of Saturday ? If so when we got there there was a line out onto the main road waiting for a shot at the hill. The camera does not due the severity of the climb justice, just a taste of what was to come. The last time I rode this was on the bike that I sold to Grady a few years back, 98 TE610 what a beast. I will never buy Pirelli Scorpion Pro tires again they are coming off the bike today,after 1 ride(junk) and going on the garage wall for DMV inspection. Very nice camera footage thank you.
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Dang, this event sounds bad-ass! It just got put on my bucket list for next year. I hope Sam will lead me around and show me the good lines....
walnutz
DAMN n00b

Post by walnutz »

mt-16 rear
m-59 frt
uhd tubes @ 10 psi

worked perfect,stuck like you where on rails :roost:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Me, Phoo, and Jay will have to join Sam for next year. This is now on my official must ride list. And its close enough to my birthday my wife cant say NO.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

This is a VERY COOL section at the end of Day 1. The little ups and downs are VERY steep. Somebody put a LOT of work in to make this place which is all in about a 200' across quarry with loops out to the woods and back.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike