I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Blue Ridge Trail

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Re: Blue Ridge Trail

Post by stretchride »

Great story, well told! Nice pictures too. I thought this was going to be a good story to get the wife to read to illustrate a DS adventure until Mike wound up in the hospital, and Wingfixer was on the ground like white on rice, oh man!
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

stretchride wrote:Great story, well told! Nice pictures too. I thought this was going to be a good story to get the wife to read to illustrate a DS adventure until Mike wound up in the hospital, and Wingfixer was on the ground like white on rice, oh man!
Humm? Now you got me thinking that was probably why (after reading the trip report) Gail (QOFE) was telling me she really hoped I would join J on his future rides (and was asking about my life insurance)? :shrug:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Humm? Now you got me thinking that was probably why (after reading the trip report) Gail (QOFE) was telling me she really hoped I would join J on his future rides (and was asking about my life insurance)? :shrug:
Sam,

You have nothing to worry about;.... until you see my name listed as co-beneficiary on the insurance policy!!
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

BigBird wrote: she really hoped I would join J
:poser: ...and offering to pick up some Distanzia's...
b3h
DAMN Wanabe

Post by b3h »

Nice rr write up and pics. Lookin forward to explorin the brt. Thanks for sharin.