I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN reunion 2012

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN reunion 2012

Post by Rut Row »

Bork wrote:Does the top have electric hook ups? Ken's blanket is ac! You guys like the lower part? to break wind? or get away from the noise from the mills? Break wind makes noise anyhow! :poser:
:jack:

however, my new trailer is enclosed and much warmer (I hope) than a tent :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I was looking around in the GPS last night and there are some nice little twisty roads and even some dirt roads in the area. Therefore after hitting the trails Friday afternoon, I am planning on heading out for a little early evening ride to explore the area. I will throw a route together tonight, probably 50 or 60 miles or 2 or so hours. If anyone wants to ride along; this is supposed to be a DUAL SPORT club after all….
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Skinny-J wrote:I was looking around in the GPS last night and there are some nice little twisty roads and even some dirt roads in the area. Therefore after hitting the trails Friday afternoon, I am planning on heading out for a little early evening ride to explore the area. I will throw a route together tonight, probably 50 or 60 miles or 2 or so hours. If anyone wants to ride along; this is supposed to be a DUAL SPORT club after all….
I'll bet Loosescrew will have his Ape along with him and will already have this covered.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

OldmanX wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:I was looking around in the GPS last night and there are some nice little twisty roads and even some dirt roads in the area. Therefore after hitting the trails Friday afternoon, I am planning on heading out for a little early evening ride to explore the area. I will throw a route together tonight, probably 50 or 60 miles or 2 or so hours. If anyone wants to ride along; this is supposed to be a DUAL SPORT club after all….
I'll bet Loosescrew will have his Ape along with him and will already have this covered.
I have tried following Kevin on that DAMN Ape before, my wrist still hurts from holding the throttle WFO all day long!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Hmmm... I'll load the RatFiddy as well just in case :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Also, as we've done each year previous, we'll be collecting donations to help keep the site going.
Loosescrew
DAMN Expert

Post by Loosescrew »

Skinny-J wrote:
OldmanX wrote:
I have tried following Kevin on that DAMN Ape before, my wrist still hurts from holding the throttle WFO all day long!!

I can take my daughter with. That will slow me down a little!
CBR 1000RR
YZ450F supermoto
13 yz 250
21 yzx 250
98 CR 500
Piranha 190 pit bike
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

IN!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

Ken, take the 950 on the trails I am.

Is it fing time, DAMN
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:Ken, take the 950 on the trails I am.

Is it fing time, DAMN
No way! My name ain't Bonehead! :lol2:

I'm thinking I'll just take my other rear tire with the TKC80 on it :shrug:
Ken