I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
gtop

Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Post by gtop »

Anybody want to join us at Mountain Ridge on Saturday 8/30. We have 6 riders going up for the day.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:Anybody want to join us at Mountain Ridge on Saturday 8/30. We have 6 riders going up for the day.
YES! I'll follow you up - PM me your address and what time you want me to meet you at your house. :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

Where is mountain ridge? Just got a KLX 250 lookin to get out on it. I live in PA, Work in Baltimore.
gtop

Post by gtop »

Mountain Ridge is in Reels Corner, Pa.

Here's the link to their webpage http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I hate you guys with your stupid weekends off.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

HeyThanks! How hard do you guys ride? i'm sorta a rookie on 2 wheels. spent alot of time on 4 at Rausch creek and local (home-made) tracks....home-made tracks put u in the hospital. thus i'm just looking to ride some scenic trails and get used to 2 wheels again.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bridgeboy wrote:HeyThanks! How hard do you guys ride? i'm sorta a rookie on 2 wheels. spent alot of time on 4 at Rausch creek and local (home-made) tracks....home-made tracks put u in the hospital. thus i'm just looking to ride some scenic trails and get used to 2 wheels again.
Last guy who said that turned out to be an old MX racer... :dry:

I am a beginner and ancient therefore I ride sloooowwwwwww...

gtop... :whoop: :roost: :whoop: :amazon:

I suspect the others are as bad.

I'll be sticking to the easy stuff so if you are an honest slow, I'll have company!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

nope, i'm slow and wobbly too.

Well, being that everyone i know sold thier quads, and thier wives wont let them buy anything else i'm lookn for anyone and anywhere to ride. I'll check with the wife and see if Sat is open. Might be able to meet you there?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bridgeboy wrote:nope, i'm slow and wobbly too.

Well, being that everyone i know sold thier quads, and thier wives wont let them buy anything else i'm lookn for anyone and anywhere to ride. I'll check with the wife and see if Sat is open. Might be able to meet you there?
gtop says we'll be there around 9. what a slave driver - means we have to get up at 6 AM! :whip:
Ken
gtop

Post by gtop »

bridgeboy wrote: Might be able to meet you there?
If you're going to be travelling across I-70 we can set up a meeting time and place