I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Post by Laoch »

bridgeboy wrote:HeyThanks! How hard do you guys ride? i'm sorta a rookie on 2 wheels. spent alot of time on 4 at Rausch creek and local (home-made) tracks....home-made tracks put u in the hospital. thus i'm just looking to ride some scenic trails and get used to 2 wheels again.
Mountain Ridge is big and has trails for all types of riders. Ride your ride and let the big dogs run.

I ride with the puppies :ride:
Bruce
bridgeboy

Post by bridgeboy »

THANKS! found out that the labor day party i'm going to is NOT on labor day. thus i'm out for saturday. grrrr. inlaws?!? but i appreciate the offer and i'll keep an eye out here for future rides. oh, and it looks like i'm free on LABOR DAY now.

Also, has anyone been on 7 mtns ramble up in Pa? how is it? pretty cool? scenic? Just read about it and it sounded interesting.
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

Are you all still planning on heading Mountain Ridge. Me and the girl are staying at Rocky Gap this weekend, and thought we might try out Mountain Ridge.
bunch of bike I don't ride...
gtop

Post by gtop »

mtd679 wrote:Are you all still planning on heading Mountain Ridge. Me and the girl are staying at Rocky Gap this weekend, and thought we might try out Mountain Ridge

Kyler, myself, and my girl will be at Mountain Ridge tommorow (Saturday) around 9:30 AM. The rest of my group bailed out :fitz:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:
mtd679 wrote:Are you all still planning on heading Mountain Ridge. Me and the girl are staying at Rocky Gap this weekend, and thought we might try out Mountain Ridge

Kyler, myself, and my girl will be at Mountain Ridge tommorow (Saturday) around 9:30 AM. The rest of my group bailed out :fitz:

and with luck, I won't be the slowest one on the ride this time! :knary:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

Well if we can get our asses up early enough, we'll see you there. And I'm sure if we make it, you will have your slowest riders with you. :ride:
bunch of bike I don't ride...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mtd679 wrote:Well if we can get our asses up early enough, we'll see you there. And I'm sure if we make it, you will have your slowest riders with you. :ride:
0900 and be prompt! :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Due to tweaked forks and some minor abrasions, we quit early. gtop's kid got a bit too frisky! However the trails were muddy, very muddy. So I didn't mind the arly return.

Appalachian reminded me of the north end of GR when is is wet - except MR throws in big rocks and lots of loose shale. But I made it unaided so I must be improving! :thumbup:
Ken
gtop

Post by gtop »

Kyler wrote:Due to tweaked forks and some minor abrasions, we quit early. gtop's kid got a bit too frisky!
Forks have been untweaked! Now i'm hunting a new clutch master cylinder/lever. It's $200 through KTM. I'm hoping to find someone thats done with the mini's that has a spare they will let go cheap.