I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Mountain Ridge Saturday 8/30

Post by mdubya »

Ooops. Sorry to hear about the falls. Was it only the kid falling, or did the adults manage to fall off too? Or is that just me who does that?

:ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
gtop

Post by gtop »

mdubya wrote:Or is that just me who does that?
My daughter did about the same thing you did. She did it better though, scraped up her arms and side, plus bent her bike up.
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

I don't know what time you guys left, we got there around 11am. We had a real hard time navigating. We started on a green trail that somehow turned into a blue trail, and my girlfriend bit it a few times and got pretty frustrated. Then we ended up on 'Gentle Ben' and took forever to get back. My girlfriend was pretty much finished after that.

Once I got her back to my truck for some lunch, me and a buddy of mine did a couple other trails, but I can't rememer their names right now. We left shortly after 5pm.

Still at Rocky Gap now. Gotta try to talk my girlfriend into going to Greenridge before we head back to Baltimore.

Sorry we missed ya'll.
bunch of bike I don't ride...
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mtd679 wrote:I don't know what time you guys left, we got there around 11am.
that is about when we left - glad you had a better day. how muddy were the trails you went on?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris