I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hangover Hare scramble

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hammer
DAMN n00b

Hangover Hare scramble

Post by Hammer »

Anybody know how these thing work. I want to try one, i have a AMA card, do i also have to belong to district 7.
Do i have to rent a transponder. Would there be a class for a 35 yr old C rider on a XR 650 L. Just looking to ride and thought about trying a hare sramble.

Thanks
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Re: Hangover Hare scramble

Post by Taylor »

Hammer wrote:Anybody know how these thing work. I want to try one, i have a AMA card, do i also have to belong to district 7.
Do i have to rent a transponder. Would there be a class for a 35 yr old C rider on a XR 650 L. Just looking to ride and thought about trying a hare sramble.

Thanks
Yes you will need to join District 7 and rent a transponder.(it is how they keep track of your laps,no need to slow down and stop to punch cards like in the old days!) They also have a C Vet class ( age 30 & up ). Should make for a good trail ride just move over and let the fast guys go buy unless your a fast guy and have fun!
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
s.kashlak

Post by s.kashlak »

If your asking about the Hangover harescramble that MD Comp is putting on Jan 8 then no you dont need a district card unlees your racing for points.
Not sure if they have transponders yet, you might just have have to buy the barcode sticker for the side of your helmet.
Hammer
DAMN n00b

Post by Hammer »

The track web-sites says all you need is the AMA card and show up. I guess i will find out.
s.kashlak

Post by s.kashlak »

Online registration now at marylandcomp.org :thumbup:
Frisson
DAMN n00b

Post by Frisson »

Going to be a great event!

http://www.mdcompriders.org/