I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Radisson Trip Report

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Radisson Trip Report

Post by Rut Row »

If you FFs want to read about my Raddison ride, yes, the one RRob came up for and left because we were a bit late getting to the bar, go here - http://www.kyler.com/index.php?option=c ... 2&Itemid=1 :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
knorm

Re: Radisson Trip Report

Post by knorm »

Very cool! I was thinking about doing something like this with my brother next summer. Thanks for the inspiration!
Kris_Kris
DAMN n00b

Post by Kris_Kris »

If you go with your brother, make sure he removes the cable lock on the front tire before departing. Or at least be ready with the camera. BMW's have a fork lock.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kris_Kris wrote:If you go with your brother, make sure he removes the cable lock on the front tire before departing. Or at least be ready with the camera. BMW's have a fork lock.
Hey! Who let you in here! :fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Kris_Kris
DAMN n00b

Post by Kris_Kris »

Kyler wrote:
Kris_Kris wrote:If you go with your brother, make sure he removes the cable lock on the front tire before departing. Or at least be ready with the camera. BMW's have a fork lock.
Hey! Who let you in here! :fitz:
Just making sure the facts are correct.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

I saw that your Zumo bike cradle quit working -- mine did as well, and Garmin graciously replaced it since it happened 11 months into the 1-year warranty.

I still have the failed one, and I suspect that I'll find water damage when I open it. Apparently, the Zumo is waterproof but the cradle is not, hence the silly little rubber covers.

Replacement cradles are about $55.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

My cradle was over a year old. I bought a new one and pumped every orfice full of dielectric grease. I also coated the connector pins in grease. Hopefully that will last a bit longer.
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Its gonna have to stand up to 500miles of Jersey sand.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Its gonna have to stand up to 500miles of Jersey sand.
we'll just have to grit it out! :harhar:
Ken