I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pennsylvania Ski Area to Ski Area Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Re: Pennsylvania Ski Area to Ski Area Ride

Post by bonehead »

Kyler wrote:
Denny wrote:As it turns out with those who are interested in making this ride. I have decided to offer 2 rides one this Sunday leaving from Chambersburg @ the Greenvillage Restraunt @ 9:00. I will arrive @ 8:30 for breakfast. The as planned Oct. 23rd @ Ski Liberty starting @ 9:00. Anyone who wishes to join me please call me @ 717-532-6439. This way the riders going to RORR Dual Sport can do both.

Thanks
Denny
My MSF class was cancelled :loveit:

so I'm IN! I'll do the Sunday ride and meet you for breakfast - got an address?

Bonehead - you in?
I just ordered a few parts too fix my beast(more electrical crap from my sub sessions :poser: ). I just keep ordering two of everything. :harhar: They should be here by Friday so I should be in. :thumbup:
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:I just ordered a few parts too fix my beast(more electrical crap from my sub sessions :poser: ). I just keep ordering two of everything. :harhar: They should be here by Friday so I should be in. :thumbup:
so we meet at Liberty - need to find a breakfast place near there
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

Kyler wrote:
bonehead wrote:I just ordered a few parts too fix my beast(more electrical crap from my sub sessions :poser: ). I just keep ordering two of everything. :harhar: They should be here by Friday so I should be in. :thumbup:
so we meet at Liberty - need to find a breakfast place near there
Or meet :shrug: up early and burnt he roads to liberty. I just want ride the BEEECH :whoop:
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

Are you still planning this ride? Sounds like fun and I'd like to try making it.

Whats everyone riding? I'll be on my DRZ400. Hope I can hang with you guys on the big bikes!

I'll be headed up from the Gaithersburg area early if anyone wants to meet up along the way.
Last edited by pschuler on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

pschuler wrote:Are you still planning this ride? Sounds like fun and I'd like to try making it.
oh yea - with or without Denny! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Denny
DAMN Expert

Post by Denny »

Yes, the ride is still on and leaving Sunday October 23rd from the Ski Liberty lower lot @ 9:00. Four of us rode the ride last Sunday from Chambersburg and we ended the ride in Fort Loudon. The mileage was 160 miles with 30 miles of black top. So this Suday we will add 20 miles of dirt and 20 miles of pavement making the route around 200 miles. For the folks who rode with me on the 17th, please come along because I will not ride the same dirt roads. I will use other options that parallel last weeks route.

So if anyone has any questions please call me @ 717-532-6439 or email me @ tewellmann@embarqmail.com

Details: The Ski Liberty to Ski Whitetail ride will leave from Ski Liberty's lower lot @ 9:00 Sunday the 23rd. This is the first lot on the left side of the Ski Liberty access road.

Thanks
Denny
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Denny wrote:Yes, the ride is still on and leaving Sunday October 23rd from the Ski Liberty lower lot @ 9:00. Four of us rode the ride last Sunday from Chambersburg and we ended the ride in Fort Loudon. The mileage was 160 miles with 30 miles of black top. So this Suday we will add 20 miles of dirt and 20 miles of pavement making the route around 200 miles. For the folks who rode with me on the 17th, please come along because I will not ride the same dirt roads. I will use other options that parallel last weeks route.

So if anyone has any questions please call me @ 717-532-6439 or email me @ tewellmann@embarqmail.com

Details: The Ski Liberty to Ski Whitetail ride will leave from Ski Liberty's lower lot @ 9:00 Sunday the 23rd. This is the first lot on the left side of the Ski Liberty access road.

Thanks
Denny

I'm like 50% right now. I'll probally bail part of the way through the day if I go though. It'd be an exceptionally long day otherwise.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bonehead is having issues and may not make it. Seems he took his bike apart and can't get it back together again :shrug:

Or something like that :lol2:
Ken
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

I'm on the fence too. I went into my shed yesterday to find the DRZ is puking oil. I think its the counter shaft seal. I'll try to open her up today but I'm in the middle of another project at the moment too. I'll post up if I will be making it.
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

I need my parts before she will be running again. :frustrated: :wallbash: :rant:
Attachments
IMG00261-20111021-1641.jpg