I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Birthday Party! Free Beer!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Birthday Party! Free Beer!

Post by Rut Row »

I would like to invite all you FFs to my 55th birthday party bash! :kumbaya:

All the beer you can drink :cheers:

All the food you can eat :kbasa:

All the polar bear p*ssy you can handle! :smoking:

What DAMN good time it will be! :loveit:

Show up at the Radisson Inn around 5PM on the 31st. :deal:

THE RADISSON INN
66, des Groseilliers, C.P. 90, Radisson (Québec) JOY 2XO
Tél.: (819) 638-7201 Fax: (819) 638-7785
Toll Free 1-888-638-7201

No RSVP required. Just show up! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: Birthday Party! Free Beer!

Post by RRob »

Have a good trip. When are you leaving?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:Have a good trip. When are you leaving?
tomorrow morning :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Good riding, ride safe, keep an eye on them busty Canadian gals for us.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Goodluck and have fun.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Since none of you FFs showed up, my brother and I are going to pound down a few brews on your behalf. My Frensh is improving - NOT - the ride has been awesome and I have some video to post when I get home and massage it. Here's a teaser. This is James Bay.
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG (423.12 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
And here's the 52nd Parrelel. That ugly clean shaven f*cker on the BMW is my "older" brother. Story to follow.
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG (663.07 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
Oh by the way, if the front spokes are bent, say the distance of a 5/8" Kryptonite cable lock, and the front wheel doesn't bounce too much, should I worry? :whoop:
Ken
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I waited at the bar for few hours but y'all never showed. What happened? I'd had enough of Canada so I went home. :bandit:

Have a happy birthday! :cheers:

What did you do? Leave the lock on the wheel?

Remember, safety third. :thumbup:
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Yeah, it's a KLR, just pound the wheel straight with a rock and it'll be fine. :deal:

All joking aside, I wouldn't mess with it until you get home unless there are broken or loose spokes, in which case, ziptie the broken ones to a good one, and just tighten the loose ones enough so they don't rattle an' waller out the hole, as they say in NASCAR circles. We can fix the DAMN thing when you get home.

Hopefully, you didn't do a drag strip launch just prior to remembering the lock. :harhar: :frustrated:

Have some cheese & gravy fries for me. Pom frit, is french fries, fromage is cheese, but I'll be DAMNed if I can remember gravy. Just wave your hands around like you're ladling gravy onto a plate and they'll get it. DAMN good eating! :eats:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

The vibration from the out of round rim seems to be in hamony with the thumper - rides pretty smooth! I've made 1500 miles on it so I'll leaving until I get back. I'll 'splain over a beer some day how it happened... :frustrated:
Ken