I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ride Sunday 5/29

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
cwbashaw
DAMN Wanabe

Ride Sunday 5/29

Post by cwbashaw »

Is anyone interested in riding on Sunday? I have the whole day free and am willing to go anywhere.
2015 dr650
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Ride Sunday 5/29

Post by Rut Row »

cwbashaw wrote:Is anyone interested in riding on Sunday? I have the whole day free and am willing to go anywhere.
Yup - I'm interested. Dirt or street? Keep in mind my poor lil' 4fiddy ain't a long distance street bike!

I currently have my street wheels on so if you want to cruise the back roads in the area I'm game for that too.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

I'll do a dirt ride if less than hour and a half from N. Harford Co. My TE310 does't work well on the street.
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I'm not thinking we are going to have any luck.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
cwbashaw
DAMN Wanabe

Post by cwbashaw »

I'm open to anything, I prefer dirt road riding over anything else. I have 50/50 tires so until I get some good knobbies I can't get too crazy out there, but I don't mind pushing it a little.
2015 dr650
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

unless you know something between us, it would be a long haul for both.

I think I'll just ride the backroads here in Fredneck Co.
Ken
cwbashaw
DAMN Wanabe

Post by cwbashaw »

I can meet you in Fredneck, and just ride the back roads in the watershed?
2015 dr650
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

cwbashaw wrote:I can meet you in Fredneck, and just ride the back roads in the watershed?
works for me - I'll PM my address - or we can meet at JTs.

We can also do the side roads up the east side of toe Potomac - nice ride and a small section of bad road too.
Ken
cwbashaw
DAMN Wanabe

Post by cwbashaw »

maybe we could meet at south mountain creamery and pick up the tag, then drop it somewhere else. If no one gets it by then.
2015 dr650
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

cwbashaw wrote:maybe we could meet at south mountain creamery and pick up the tag, then drop it somewhere else. If no one gets it by then.
sure - what time?
Ken