I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tasker's Gap, 5/25

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
badguy
DAMN Expert

Re: Tasker's Gap, 5/25

Post by badguy »

That's the place they hold the Vintage Trials competition, right? I was there last year and it seemed like a pretty cool place to ride around. I took the DR with some bald Trailwings up to watch the action...was definitely interesting. I must have missed that hill you're talking about though. I'm guessing you need to be a member or go up there with a member to ride?

I still want to get back to Tasker's soon to try out my new toy...well, to any trails really

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yes, you have to be a member (or be w/ a member) to ride there. I would make sure you have a good skid plate before you go there.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

And if you do go with someone to R&T (as stated you have to be a member or with one) make sure you ride in the right direction. There is a sign on the corner of the pavilion that has a "Even and Odd" marker. If it is the 25th (odd number day), you would ride the odd color markers/direction. Even days (like the 22nd or 24th) is run in the reverse or opposite direction. If you are riding backwards on a given day and you come upon some club members (some who rip on these trails) you'll get folks all fired up! Or worse, hurt if you crash into each other.
Lots of cool bikes---