I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Trail Ride at Mountain Ridge, PA August 9th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN Trail Ride at Mountain Ridge, PA August 9th

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:
Carthorse wrote:I think I can swing a trip up Saturday a.m. - need to give the CRF a check over though as the cobwebs are obscuring most of it from view. Want to check out the WERA National at Summit on Sunday so I'll drive back Saturday too. :thumbup:
:thumbup: Awesome. Glad you can make it. It's going to be a good time and the weather is going to be absolutely perfect: Sunny and 70!
I hate you :foul: you have no idea how bad I want to go :rant:

however I don't have the cojones to ask my wife for a kitchen pass this soon after coming back from Canada.

enjoy and I expect to see a TR!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I too would love to join in on this trip but will not be able to make it. I'll be quiting my job at the end of the month to work for myself. So right now, I'm trying to stock pile some money in case of a slow start on my own. However, if everything works out, I should have more free time to ride in the near future. Especially looking forward to some of those weekday rides.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

RRob wrote:
Bucho wrote:I'll be driving up Friday evening. Will there be a locked gate, if we arrive after hours? I was planning on getting there around nine, ten at the latest.
I was looking at the website, but it isn't clear.
It won't be a problem. When I get there Friday afternoon, maybe 2ish, I'll be sure to mention it to them. Their website says late arrivals are OK if you tell them.
I plan on arriving around...6-7, maybe 8 pm Friday.

I know it's an open area, I'll get in and find Rob. But if they have a list for late arrivals, can you add me to it.

Bruce
Bruce
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

What time should I shoot for on Saturday? I'm driving from Baltimore if anyone wants to caravan.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
DNFJoe

Post by DNFJoe »

Looks like they open at 9am, I am going to try and be there at 8:30 so I can find the camp site and unload my bike.
AVB_82

Post by AVB_82 »

We're shooting for 8:30/9 as well. Coming from Bethesda, MD.

You're more than welcome to stop by since we're sorta on your way and we can caravan from my place if you'd like. Just PM me if you're interested
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

How about if everyone coming from the south/east meets in Frederick at 7AM. That we you can still take 270. Know any easy meeting spots?
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

chriskoz wrote:How about if everyone coming from the south/east meets in Frederick at 7AM. That we you can still take 270. Know any easy meeting spots?
If you take exit 49 off of I-70, turn right (east) and go 1/2 mile there is a Weiss super market.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Great. Anyone want to meet at Weiss at 7? If I don't hear back I'll just see everyone at Mt. Ridge.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
AVB_82

Post by AVB_82 »

The Weiss @ 7am sounds good. Red Xterra w/2 honda CRFs on it.
See you then!