I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Trail Ride at Mountain Ridge, PA August 9th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Carthorse
DAMN n00b

Re: DAMN Trail Ride at Mountain Ridge, PA August 9th

Post by Carthorse »

I'll try and meet you guys at Weis. Don't hang around for me 'though, got a lot to do in the morning . White GMC 2500 with aluminium work body - looks like a roach coach! CRF stuck on the back fridge magnet style.

Ray
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
DNFJoe

Post by DNFJoe »

on where you at?
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I am truly sorry I could not make it to Mountain Ridge and I am also sorry about any inconvenience that this may have caused. A very serious situation occured in my life, due to my own actions, that prevented me from being there or even being able to communicate that I wasn't going to make it. Refunds have been issued to your PayPal accounts.

I'm sure you guys are having a great time.

Peace,
Rob
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:I am truly sorry I could not make it to Mountain Ridge and I am also sorry about any inconvenience that this may have caused. A very serious situation occured in my life, due to my own actions, that prevented me from being there or even being able to communicate that I wasn't going to make it. Refunds have been issued to your PayPal accounts.
I hope all is well. It ain't fun when the :bull: :hitsthefan:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
DNFJoe

Post by DNFJoe »

Rob,

I am sorry you were not there.

As for everyone else, It was great meeting you all and I look foward to meeting up again sometime.

Steve thanks for all the assistance in the rock garden area. Plus it is always better when there is a witness when someone breaks something on their bike :lol8:

Joe
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rob-glad you're ok. No worries.

We camped at the local state park :thumbup:

Great riding-f**k the rocks.

Good to see folks again.

Let's do it again.

Bruce
Bruce
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Glad to hear from RRob and glad to hear he is OK.

Great riding today, everyone! That place was cool. I was disappointed I knocked some of the drive out of myself on our last lap...I was really looking forward to a little more riding. Nothing like running out of talent. :dry:

:roost: :whoop:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

That was some fun riding. Sorry you couldn't make it Rob, hope all is well.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I think my dog and I were the only ones to actually camp at Mountain Ridge. We arrived after hours but found an open gate, after an hour plus hike in on foot from a locked gate.
Was a little chilly, but a nice clear night sleeping under the stars w/out a tent.
Perhaps slightly rockier then I'd prefer, but not bad. I'd like to go back to explore some more. I'd also prefer that this time I don't get any flats, and the starter on my bike would actually work. However, 18 inch rear tubes can still work in a 17 inch rear tire, and bump starts work okay most of the time. And some of the time you need a little help from your buddies. Carthorse especially, I really owe you one.

I hope you are okay Rob, we were worried when you didn't show.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Carthorse
DAMN n00b

Post by Carthorse »

Thanks for a great day guys - got to put close to 50 miles on the CRF, allowed me to get some more confidence on the thing. Actually felt comfortable on it for the first time today, before the brain fade set in at the end of the day. Hope you all got home safe. Look forward to doing it again. :thumbup:
2012 Triumph Tiger 800