I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Riding on The Company!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Teethgrinder

Riding on The Company!

Post by Teethgrinder »

Awesome developments on the Teethgrinder Travels front.
In the next 60 days or so, I have to go to 2 different training events in the NorthEast region. First, I have to go to Ericsson RNC 1 training for 5 days in August, then Alcatel RSP training for 3 days in September. Both of these events are somewhat boring to those outside the vocation, but both will give me prime opportunities for big riding!

The 5 day class is in Norton, Mass., just South of Boston. I am going to ride there on Saturday, explore the New England coast along the way and on Sunday, then class Monday through Friday. Returning Saturday or Sunday, whichever is clever for me at the time. I will get to see NY, CT, RI, and MA and the ocean route along the way.

The 3 day class is in Norfolk, Va., so I can ride down and go to Va Beach or whatever along the way, pretty much picking my route as it's not far.

Plus I get to expense 90% of all of it. Can't beat moto-trips on the company buck!
FOX8505

Re: Riding on The Company!

Post by FOX8505 »

So friggin jealous. Sometimes I'll do sales calls on the drz and get paid milage. Hey sure beats driving the pick up truck.

Travel safe, that Norton trip sounds fun. I'll be in Cape Cod late August but could never mangage a distance that far on the Z. I need a more street worthy ride.

Had a chance to fill up that new luggage? Certainly a sweet looking setup.
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

This will be the first opportunity to run heavy with the new luggage set-up. I'm stoked about that. They may give me a company vehicle to take, but I'll decline it because I want to take the extra days for riding.

I did about 400 miles on my DRZ once. Once is the key word there.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:yousuck:

what else needs to be said? congrats!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Well, I do still have to sit through countless hours of technical training as a trade off. 40 hours on one hardware platform is going to be mind-numbing. I guess that will make the ride that much sweeter.