I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Last lap ride apr23rd

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
TheAntiCrash

Re: Last lap ride apr23rd

Post by TheAntiCrash »

Will there be camping along Stafford road after the closure?? or is road CLOSED??
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Skinny-J wrote:I'll be there.

Bringing a couple new guys as well; shame their first lap around the ORV will be their last.
!
That is pretty bittersweet. "Hey new guys, here is this super cool place to camp and ride. But this is the last time you can do it..."
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bucho wrote:I wont be able to make it on the 23rd.

But I was planning on heading out there on that Monday or Tuesday (18th, 19th), with some big bikes from the ADV site. Once we get an exact day nailed down, I'll let you know and anybody can tag along w/ us if thats a better day for your schedule.
:popcorn:

Easter weekend ain't happening.
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:

But I was planning on heading out there on that Monday or Tuesday (18th, 19th), with some big bikes from the ADV site. Once we get an exact day nailed down, I'll let you know and anybody can tag along w/ us if thats a better day for your schedule.

this coming weekend ain't lookin too good either. I was planning on going Sunday (17th) and then staying for the citizen's meeting.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:

this coming weekend ain't lookin too good either. I was planning on going Sunday (17th) and then staying for the citizen's meeting.

Thursday and Friday look OK. :deal:

edit* actually Sunday looks fine, 60 and sunny.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:edit* actually Sunday looks fine, 60 and sunny.
How's the back? maybe we meet Sunday noonish, ride, then go to the meeting?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:
mdubya wrote:edit* actually Sunday looks fine, 60 and sunny.
How's the back? maybe we meet Sunday noonish, ride, then go to the meeting?
Sounds like a plan.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd »

Junior are you trucking out or riding?

Either way, I'll make it back out to GR one or two last times.
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I was hoping to sneak in a ride tomorrow (Friday), but 80% chance of rain. So Saturday it is.

Where are people meeting? I'm not familiar with the area, so please be specific. :)

If I understand correctly, a non-plated bike needs to swing by the ranger's station to get a $15 sticker but a plated bike does not need a sticker, right?

What about a plated bike that the plate is lost in the woods at Granville's? :poser:

I'm really looking forward to this and will be there even if it's raining on Saturday (current forecasts say scattered T-Storms).

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

phoo wrote:I was hoping to sneak in a ride tomorrow (Friday), but 80% chance of rain. So Saturday it is.

Where are people meeting? I'm not familiar with the area, so please be specific. :)

If I understand correctly, a non-plated bike needs to swing by the ranger's station to get a $15 sticker but a plated bike does not need a sticker, right?

What about a plated bike that the plate is lost in the woods at Granville's? :poser:

I'm really looking forward to this and will be there even if it's raining on Saturday (current forecasts say scattered T-Storms).

~Patrick
restukey and I didn't bother to buy new stickers for this year considering the place is closing down on 4/24. There is rarely any ranger presence on the ORV and we didn't see any last Sunday. Plate fell off or the ranger station was closed when I got there are my 2 ready made excuses if I do encounter the ranger.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC