I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge Friday July 11th is on!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Green Ridge Friday July 11th is on!

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I'm in. I can drive this time, or just give you money for gas whatever.

gtop, sure you don't want to sit in the middle?
I'll drive. Bring your grill and some more of those world famous Bucho-Burgers :eats:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
gtop

Post by gtop »

Sit in the middle? :huh: You guys are making me nervous. J/K

There's a possibility I may have to leave Greenridge around 2 or 3. Wont know until later in the morning on Friday.

If you guys dont mind, I would like to follow you up. I've never parked at Mertens before.
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Faint and unrecognizable at first, soon the chant of the crowd becomes deafening, their will undeniable...

STU-KEY, STU-KEY, STU-KEY, STU-KEY, STU-KEY!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Well guys, at Ken's request, I'll bring my cheapo charcoal grill and some burgers and buns.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

RRob wrote:Faint and unrecognizable at first, soon the chant of the crowd becomes deafening, their will undeniable...

The villagers are always restless, sheesh. I'm a maybe at this point. I didn't get off work till late tonight, 2:30am. I still have to see about borrowing the bike, and then calling Dennys to see about a ride to Greenridge. I also need to throw the head of a goat in the volcano to ward off any bad ju ju for my first dirt ride in 20 plus years. Stay tuned.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:If you guys dont mind, I would like to follow you up. I've never parked at Mertens before.
I have to stop and get a sticker first so you can either follow us there or meet us at the ranger station.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:Faint and unrecognizable at first, soon the chant of the crowd becomes deafening, their will undeniable...

:loveit: :whoop:

:peep:
Ken
gtop

Post by gtop »

Kyler wrote:I have to stop and get a sticker first so you can either follow us there or meet us at the ranger station.
Lets meet at the Ranger Station. What time?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gtop wrote:
Kyler wrote:I have to stop and get a sticker first so you can either follow us there or meet us at the ranger station.
Lets meet at the Ranger Station. What time?
10:30? 1/2 hour should be plenty of time to get to the parking lot.

Bucho - I'll be at your house around 9.
Ken
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

C'mon, Bob, it doesn't hurt much. Rob's got a SWEET set of 17" knobbies that you can spoon onto your Husky.... :amazon: