I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge Friday July 11th is on!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
gtop

Re: Green Ridge Friday July 11th is on!

Post by gtop »

Kyler wrote:10:30? 1/2 hour should be plenty of time to get to the parking lot.

See you guys there at 10:30. Thanks
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'll be ready for 0900, all my gear laid out, w/ key already in the ignition. I'll probably also have fallen asleep so feel free to honk, or knock on the door to get the dogs to bark.

Stukey, if you are borrowing Rob's CR250, it may be rough around the edges, but its a pretty good bike, very capable.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Louge

Post by Louge »

Bucho wrote: Stukey, if you are borrowing Rob's CR250, it may be rough around the edges, but its a pretty good bike, very capable.
Just like its owner! :lol2:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Louge wrote:
Bucho wrote: Stukey, if you are borrowing Rob's CR250, it may be rough around the edges, but its a pretty good bike, very capable.
Just like its owner! :lol2:
Lou - you old lurker ... you comin'?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

I am going camping at GR this weekend. I see that DAMN is going up on Friday - is anyone going to be there throughout thw weekend?
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Roadracer_Al wrote:C'mon, Bob, it doesn't hurt much. Rob's got a SWEET set of 17" knobbies that you can spoon onto your Husky.... :amazon:
You coming out Al?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Woo Hoo, Bucho burgers! :eats: Phil, have you started the DR this week? I hope I didn't fry something trying to hotwire it...

Bob, you're more than welcome to borrow the CR250. Just say the word. :cheers:

I'm stoked to get some good, clean morning laps in early (9ish) tomorrow. I'll probably unload and take off on a two-hour moto/mock harescramble/workout session, stopping only for fuel. Three laps "at pace" seems like a reasonable goal. I'd like to beat 2:15:00. We'll see. If I'm riding around like the village idiot when y'all get there, that's what I'm up to. :screwy: :ride:
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

No, I'll be half-way to Indianapolis for Zina's annual convention.

Plus, I think I may have broken my ankle at Timberline. It's just not getting better.

To paraphrase W.C. Fields, "On the whole, I'd rather be dirt riding at Green Ridge."
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ya, I went to put the key in the ignition, (to make sure I remember), and it did start.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Thanks everyone! Had a really great day! The Bucho-Burgers were tops, as usual. :kbasa:

And the new KTM surpasses my expectations. :gdog:

gtop - we expect to see you on future rides neighbor! :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris