I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Open Practice 7/5/08

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Open Practice 7/5/08

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Wait you have to pick me up then go to Rob's.
I'll be at your house at 0830 - and don't you listen to your voice mail? :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

The ez-up will be set up down in the field like last time. Please pull your trucks down to the canopy to unload.

We've had over an inch of rain today so conditions will be sloppy in a few places. The pressure washer is already set up to clean the bikes when we're done.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

RRob wrote:The ez-up will be set up down in the field like last time. Please pull your trucks down to the canopy to unload.

We've had over an inch of rain today so conditions will be sloppy in a few places. The pressure washer is already set up to clean the bikes when we're done.
I am going to bring a foot long sub from somewhere. What do you want RROb? I am buying. :kbasa:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:We've had over an inch of rain today so conditions will be sloppy in a few places. The pressure washer is already set up to clean the bikes when we're done.
In other words, I'll be glad a new Trakmaster is on the back? :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Hey! Can I come too? I have no dirtbike currently, but I do have a camera. I also have a sick wife with a sore throat and 102 fever. I have to stay out of the house so she doesn't get her Ebola all over me. :barf:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Teethgrinder wrote:Hey! Can I come too? I have no dirtbike currently, but I do have a camera. I also have a sick wife with a sore throat and 102 fever. I have to stay out of the house so she doesn't get her Ebola all over me. :barf:
Sure, come on over. My spare bike is spoken for but you're welcome to ride my CRF for a few laps. Check your PM's.
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

RRob wrote:
Sure, come on over. My spare bike is spoken for but you're welcome to ride my CRF for a few laps. Check your PM's.
I'll be more than happy just to take pics and enjoy the day and the ride there and back. :ride:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Teethgrinder wrote:
RRob wrote:
I'll be more than happy just to take pics and enjoy the day and the ride there and back. :ride:
You can do some laps on my bike.

It will be a nice ride out to RRob's place for you. And RRob's place is a pretty nice spot to spend some time, too.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

mdubya wrote:I am going to bring a foot long sub from somewhere. What do you want RROb? I am buying. :kbasa:
I was going to prepare a very simple lunch of hamburgers and potato chips. Is that OK or does it work it better if everyone brings their own lunch? It doesn't matter to me either way.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

RRob wrote:
mdubya wrote:I am going to bring a foot long sub from somewhere. What do you want RROb? I am buying. :kbasa:
I was going to prepare a very simple lunch of hamburgers and potato chips. Is that OK or does it work it better if everyone brings their own lunch? It doesn't matter to me either way.
Burger's and chips is fine. I had not heard that and I knew I was gonna be hungry, so I thought I would do what I always do, bring a sub. Bringing subs is perfectly fine with me too! :kbasa: :eats:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC