I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Open Practice 7/5/08

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Open Practice 7/5/08

Post by RRob »

Open dirt bike practice, Noon, July 5th at my place near Gore,VA. All are welcome, the more the merrier. PM for directions/details.
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: Open Practice 7/5/08

Post by RRob »

Kyler wrote:I stopped by JT's to get the 450 and he hadn't touched it yet :frustrated: I was a bit peeved since I had made special arrangements to drop it off early Monday and told him I'd pick it up late Thursday. All I wanted done was a State Inspection and install new springs for my weight. I don't know where the communication breakdown happened, but I ain't happy! :rant:

With luck, I'll have it by 11 AM Saturday and be to your place by noon. :thumbup:
That sucks about the 450. Hopefully they get the work done, but if not pick it up anyway and ride it Saturday.

The course is prepped! Grass mowed and overhanging branches cut. I trimmed a few branches earlier in the week with my face. ;)

If everything comes together, it looks like we'll have about five of us out there. Maybe later on in the day we'll do some time trials or even a mock race. Bring your XT lap timers... :rickey:
Rob

XR650L
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I would like to come, but don't think I can. Besides the more I ride the tight trails behind your place, the more Ken keeps trying to talk me into another bike.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Bucho wrote:I would like to come, but don't think I can. Besides the more I ride the tight trails behind your place, the more Ken keeps trying to talk me into another bike.
C'mon, all your friends are gonna be there.

:amazon:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:I would like to come, but don't think I can. Besides the more I ride the tight trails behind your place, the more Ken keeps trying to talk me into another bike.
But you NEED another bike! :brows: Wait till you ride the 450 - you'll be hooked. :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Actually I'm now getting the okay, but I have to be home early. So I might try to get out there early.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

You keep offering and one of these times we'll make the trip. :rickey:

Might have to be an overnighter, with the distance and gas $$ :deal:
Bruce
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

I can't believe I'm missing another one of these. My boys are getting baptized Saturday. It's our own version of My Big Fat Greek Baptism!
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Great news!

Post by Rut Row »

The wrenches at JTs stayed late last night and got my bike ready. So, at 0900 I pick it up, then head directly to RRob's! YAHOO! :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wait you have to pick me up then go to Rob's.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200