I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Local Practice Areas?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
drewbird911

Local Practice Areas?

Post by drewbird911 »

I may have some time this weekend and was looking for a local area to practice in the dirt? The only area near me that I can think of are way out River Road by the Duck Ponds. I am in Bethesda near Glen Echo/Cabin John. There used to be some truck trails off MacAurther Blvd? Just a dirt field really is all I need as I want to do some drills, figure 8's weaving, berm/hill climbs.

Thanks in advance for your input! And have a great/safe Holiday Weekend! :roost:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: Local Practice Areas?

Post by RRob »

Kyler and maybe one or two others are coming over to my place on Saturday, July 5th to do some basic practice drills and some local trail riding. You are more than welcome to join us. I'm about two hours west of DC near Gore, VA. Send me a PM if you're interested. This is also an open invitation to anyone else that might want to come on out.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I stopped by JT's to get the 450 and he hadn't touched it yet :frustrated: I was a bit peeved since I had made special arrangements to drop it off early Monday and told him I'd pick it up late Thursday. All I wanted done was a State Inspection and install new springs for my weight. I don't know where the communication breakdown happened, but I ain't happy! :rant:

With luck, I'll have it by 11 AM Saturday and be to your place by noon. :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Drewbird, sorry for the hijack.

New thread here:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=188