I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Ridge ORV Lapfest 3/22

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: Green Ridge ORV Lapfest 3/22

Post by RRob »

mdubya wrote:Any thoughts on bumping this ride up to Friday? Saturday is calling for rain and snow 70% chance.

Friday

Hi: 51°Lo: 34°Mostly SunnyHourlyMore

Saturday

Hi: 48°Lo: 25°RainMore
Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I have to be home until noon or so tomorrow but I can probably get up to GR by 1 or 2pm.

I've been suffering from some pretty brutal flu symptons today. I'm probably doubtful for either day. Ugh, back to bed.
Rob

XR650L
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Bucho wrote:I noticed that too, I got myself Sat free, but the weather is looking bad. But I can't do Friday, I get off work that morning.

I'm still looking at Monday, (chilly, but only 10% of rain), if I can def get someone to go with.
I'm interested in Monday if your still up for it.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

RRob wrote:
mdubya wrote:Any thoughts on bumping this ride up to Friday? Saturday is calling for rain and snow 70% chance.

Friday

Hi: 51°Lo: 34°Mostly SunnyHourlyMore

Saturday

Hi: 48°Lo: 25°RainMore
Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I have to be home until noon or so tomorrow but I can probably get up to GR by 1 or 2pm.

I've been suffering from some pretty brutal flu symptons today. I'm probably doubtful for either day. Ugh, back to bed.
DAMN. That sucks. RockStar Juiced is your friend. And Day Quill. I am heading out there tomorrow. Supposed to be a nice day. Saturday doesn't look so good. I am going to park at lower Mertens. It would be great if you can make it out. But I understand if you cannot.

Anyone else who might like to come out tomorrow...open invitation... :deal:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

With Friday looking like the best weather, I think I'll be forced to go tomorrow. Gonna try to get out of work early so can get a nap at home before leaving.
I'll be at the lower Mertens lot around 1130 hrs.

Ken, weather permitting I'd be in for a at least a short ride Sat, Gambril/Frederick Watershed area.

Chris, as long as weather doesn't look aweful, I'd still be in for Monday at Greenridge. Last I checked, rain went from 10% to 30%.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Ken, weather permitting I'd be in for a at least a short ride Sat, Gambril/Frederick Watershed area.
Saturday has a forecast of snow! :shock: Any chance you can ride Sunday?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sorry Mike. My quick nap when I got home from work turned out to be a longer one.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

Is anyone still in for tomorrow? I'm feeling better and ready to ride. The weather is not going to be that bad.
Rob

XR650L
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

We did 2 quick laps today. Started at noon, done by 2:00. Great weather. The trail was in much better condition, though just when you thought it would by fine to gas it up, there would be something treacherous. Classic Green Ridge. Lot's of quad clowns out today. Rode with Grady (tony) form ADVrider. He will fit right in with the DAMN riders. Good guy, super cool bike ('98 Husky TE 610).
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Bucho wrote:Sorry Mike. My quick nap when I got home from work turned out to be a longer one.
No worries. I figured as much.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

RRob wrote:Is anyone still in for tomorrow? I'm feeling better and ready to ride. The weather is not going to be that bad.
Hi: 41°Lo: 27° 50% Chance of Snow

Looks dandy. :rickey:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC