I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Blue B@lls Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
pschuler

Re: Blue B@lls Ride

Post by pschuler »

I was wondering the same thing. Getting the bike on and off my hitch rack is a pita as it is. I'm going to need to find a hump, stump or something if the ground is slick because the ramp is so steep.
ReardenSteel
DAMN Wanabe

Post by ReardenSteel »

21783mike wrote:So I wonder how much snow is on the ground at Green Ridge right now...... maybe I'd take Raptor, pig is hard to keep upright in the snow and ice.
There will likely be even more by Thursday as they are calling for snow Tue/Wed. Then again, they've been calling for snow all winter and we haven't gotten more than 3 inches total the entire year here in SE Washington Co.
Rearden Steel
'20 WR250R
'19 FJR1300ES
'10 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4
Eastern TransAmerica Trail 2011
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

pschuler wrote:I was wondering the same thing. Getting the bike on and off my hitch rack is a pita as it is. I'm going to need to find a hump, stump or something if the ground is slick because the ramp is so steep.
Lower Mertens lot should be no problem to unload at, there's a little raised area kinda like a mini loading dock.
oil-spitn-rat

Post by oil-spitn-rat »

I'm game for a Green Ridge run. Camping is 50/50. If I have to pack in my gear on the bike its unlikely. I cant do the hammock in this weather :shrug: or my ass will be frozen by 1am.

Any date?
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

Thanks Grady, I'll keep that in mind.
pschuler

Post by pschuler »

So what day are you guys thinking about riding?
21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike »

Didn't make it as far as Greenridge to do Recon today but the dirt roads at Indian Spring were Ice. I'll run up Thursday in the XJ and see what Greenridge looks like.
Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Given the 3" of white crap that just fell and it sounds like Greenridge is a ice rink, I think I am going to modify this to a day dual sport ride tomorrow. Probably going to do a little water shed shredding and maybe get up into Michaux. Any takers? If so tell me where you want to meet.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
21783mike
DAMN Expert

Post by 21783mike »

About 8" here and I'm just a few miles from Michaux. I'm thinking skiing at Whitetail or Liberty will be the activity today........
Mike B
08 HYM1100S
08 Raptor 250 SE
06 800SS
87 750 Paso
89 KLR650A
65 H-D M50
64 125 Bronco
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yeah, I will be playing the F-that card today. I couldn't get the DRZ out if I wanted to.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.